In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at BRAC Tanzania 2022, Nafasi za kazi BRAC Tanzania 2022, brac tanzania jobs 2022, brac tanzania careers, brac tanzania address.
BRAC is an award-winning international non-governmental development organisation, with the vision of a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential.
- Job Vacancy at RedGold Dar Es Salaam Branch 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Sea Cliff Resort and Spa Zanzibar 2022
- 200+ Job Vacancies at Yapı Merkezi Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancies at Braeburn International School 2022
POSITION: REGIONAL MONITORS (AD# MCFBMT-2210)
The purpose of this position is to ensure timely and effective monitoring of the project activities, outputs, and outcomes as per the need of the project management team, donors, and other key stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Nafasi za kazi BRAC Tanzania 2022
- Assist the Monitoring Manager in the development of project MIS and M&E Plan, including indicator selection, target setting, database management, and reporting.
- Ensure development and testing of all data collection tools and reporting formats for the project and share with the relevant project team and monitoring team members.
- Conduct quarterly monitoring data collection, analysis and reporting using project’s KPIs
- Verify monthly MIS data collection and conduct quarterly monitoring as per BI guideline
- Quality control of the data through random verifications and validations
- Compilation of MIS data and analysis of quarterly monitoring data using Excel, Access or other statistical software
- Participate in program planning and implementation activities.
- Participate in the development of the performance indicators and include those into monitoring framework
- Lead in the project monitoring process (both process and outcome monitoring), document findings and share recommendations for continuous improvement of the project
- Ensured data collection, verification, entry, analysis, and interpretation of project data.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Expertise in analysing data using statistical software such as SPSS and STATA
- Organizational skills, with ability to work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the field of monitoring in national or international organizations
- Past experience of using digital devices (tablet or cell phone) and platforms such as KOBO collect for data collection
- Experience in designing tools and methods for data collection, analysis, and reporting.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
Mode of Application:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application
Candidate needs to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: mailto: [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# ………………. in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 08th July 2022.