Are you searching for Call for Interview at Tume ya Utumishi wa Bunge May 2023, Majina walioitwa kwenye usaili tume ya Utumishi wa Bunge, Kuitwa kwenye usaili Tume ya Utumishi wa bunge?.
The National Assembly of Tanzania was established before independence in 1926 as Legislative Council of Tanzania Mainland, then known as Tanganyika. The Legislative Council was established under Tanganyika Legislative Council Order and Council, a law enacted by the British Parliament.
Read also: CCBRT Job Vacancies, May 2023
The law was gazetted in Tanganyika on 18th June 1926 and the council was launched in Dar es Salaam on 7th December 1926 under the chairmanship of the Governor of Tanganyika, Sir. Donald Cameron. The council had 20 members all appointed by the Governor.
The first major change to the Legislative Council was done in 1953 when the first Speaker was appointed to replace the Governor as chairman of the council. The first speaker took office on 1st November 1953.
Call for Interview at Tume ya Utumishi wa Bunge
The Secretary of the Parliament, on behalf of the Secretariat of the Parliament, would like to inform all job seekers who applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted from May 27, 2023 to June 3, 2023 and finally to assign job centers to the job applicants who pass the interview.
READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW:
General Conditions For Kuitwa kwenye usaili Tume ya Utumishi wa bunge
- The interview will be held from May 27, 2023 to June 3, 2023 as shown in this announcement, the time and place where the interview will be held is specified for each Cadre.
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask.
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Employment ID, Citizenship ID or Passport.
- Interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Interviewees who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW.
- Each interviewee will pay for their own Food, Travel and Accommodation.
- Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to conduct the interview.
- For applicants who studied outside Tanzania, make sure their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA)
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For the cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.
- All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log in to their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
- All interviewees are informed that the weather in Dodoma City is cold, so you are advised to wear clothes that withstand the cold weather.
- The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone or any electronic device to the interview area.