Are you searching for Open University of Tanzania Job Vacancies, May 2023, nafasi za kazi open university of tanzania, ajira portal, open university jobs, university jobs in tanzania, admission officer open university of tanzania?.
The Open University of Tanzania is a distance learning public university in Tanzania and the largest by the number of students. It was established by an Act of Parliament No. 17 of 1992. It is a single mode institution offering certificate, diploma and degree courses through distance learning.
Read also: CCBRT Job Vacancies, May 2023
Its headquarters is situated in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and conducts its operations through 30 Regional Centers and 70 Study Centre’s. The university has a capacity of approximately 70,000 students both local and international ones.
Open University of Tanzania Job Vacancies
The Open University of Tanzania hereby invites applications from competent and suitably qualified persons, to enhance its human resource capacity needed to fulfill its mission, as follows:
- POSITION: LIBRARIAN (3 POSTS)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN (2 POSTS)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (KISWAHILI) (2 POSTS)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES) (1 POST)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) (1 POSTS)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (LAW) (2 POST)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (SPECIAL NEED AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION) (1 POSTS)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (PHILOSOPHY) (1POST)
- POSITION: ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN TRAINEE (1 POST)
READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW:
Mode of Application
- Application letter should be accompanied with current Curriculum Vitae (CV), relevant Certificates and Authenticated Academic Transcripts.
- Applicants should indicate the Position and Duty post they are applying for in their application letter.
- All applicants who are currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Academic Certificates should be certified by advocates / Magistrate – Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- A signed application letter should be addressed to The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Planning, Finance and Administration), Kawawa Road adjacent Biafra Ground, P. O. Box 23409, Dar es Salaam.
Interested applicants should submit the applications through Public Service Recruitment Secretariat portal using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz
The deadline for receiving applications is 14 days after the date of advertisement.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.