Are you searching for DART Transfer Vacancies, June 2023, Dar Rapid Transit (DART) Transfer Vacancies, nafasi za kazi dart 2023.
Dar Rapid Transit (DART) Agency is a government entity established by GN No. 120 of 25th May 2007 under the Exective Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 and its subsequent amendments.
Read also: Taifa Gas Tanzania Job Vacancies, June 2023
The key role of the DART Agency is to establish and operate the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system for Dar es Salaam. DART Vision is To have a modern public transport system at reasonable cost to the users and yet profitable to the operators using a high quality capacity buses which meet international standards, environmentally friendly, operating on exclusive lanes, at less travelling time.
DART Mission is To provide quality, accessible and affordable mass transport system and improve urban mobility for the residents of Dar es Salaam which will subsequently.
DART have right solutions and suggestions for public private partnerships in transport sector, where we believe in more inclusive PPP in growing our countries economy through our infrastructure projects, Bus operations as well as other business and marketing opportunities available in BRT corridor(s). Ensure effective Management of the Agency. Ensure orderly flow of traffic on urban streets and roads.
DART Transfer Vacancies
The organization is inviting applications from Tanzanians to apply for new transfer positions. READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT BELOW:
- An applicant must be a Public Servant;
- A signed letter should be written in English;
- Applicant should channel their application letter through their current employers;
- Applicant should attach with an up to date CV;
- Applicant should attach certified certificates, transcripts and birth certificates;
- Certificates from foreign Universities/colleges must be verified by TCU;
- Certificate from foreign Secondary School should be having equivalent score from NECTA;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs;
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for further procedures.
Interested Public Servant should submit their application to the following address.
The Chief Executive,
Dar Rapid Transit Agency (DART),
P. O. BOX 724,
16103 DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for receiving application is 26th June 2023 at 15:30 pm