Are you searching for Driver Jobs at Mwambao Coastal Community Network, Nafasi za kazi Mwambao Coastal Community Network, Mwambao coastal community network jobs?.
Mwambao Coastal Community Network was established in 2010 to help communities in Tanzania’s coastal areas develop strong and effective local resource management systems that support livelihoods and sustain marine ecosystems. Mwambao works to empower local communities and enable them to learn from each other through a community-based network spanning different coastal areas and communities.
Read also: Job Vacancies at Wizara Ya Ardhi Tanzania 2023
This network structure fosters learning as well as collective action on shared interests such as influencing policy. Mwambao has emerged as a leading actor in facilitating community-based marine management in north-eastern Tanzania as well as Zazibar. Working with key international partners include Tanzania Nature Conservancy and Blue Ventures.
MAIN FUNCTION The MWAMBAO/MCCC LTD is seeking for an officer with a multi-disciplinary skills including driving, logistics, attention to details, ability to work effectively under time pressure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS AND CONDITIONS
- Use and require all passengers to use seat belts or other available occupant restraints and require all occupants to do likewise in accordance with Tanzania laws. (The number of passengers may not exceed the number of seat belts.)
- Operate the vehicle in accordance with applicable Mwambao & Mccc Ltd policies, know and observe all applicable traffic laws, ordinances, and regulations, and use safe driving practices at all times.
- Assume all responsibility for any and all fines or traffic violations associated with his/her use of the vehicles.
- Not allow the use of alcohol or drug use by anyone in the vehicle.
- Not use of electronic devices while driving.
- Not transport unauthorized passengers such as hitchhikers, family members, or friends.
- Turn off the vehicle, remove the keys, and lock it when left unattended.
- Drive the vehicle at speeds appropriate for road conditions and rules.
- Immediately to report all accidents or violations to the police and the sponsoring unit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- It is essential that the post holder has the following:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Accuracy in reporting detailed information
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Confidence in liaising with external organizations
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritize own workload, manage competing tasks and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of, and commitment to, equal opportunities
- Ability to travel locally as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Driving certificate
- Soft mechanical skills
HOW TO APPLY For Driver Jobs at Mwambao Coastal Community Network
To apply for this post please send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certificates in one file in PDF format by May 29th May 2023. The application letter should explain in detail why you are interested in this position with MWAMBAO and should include the minimum monthly net salary you would expect to be remunerated.
All application should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates who meet the requirements for this position will be contacted for an interview.