This post is about KRA Mail 2023, kra online services, Itax login, KRA email address, kra website, itax return login, Kra Portal, kra returns, Kra itax portal
The Kenya Revenue Authority was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995.
KRA is charged with collecting revenue on behalf of the government of Kenya.
Check Also New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The core functions of the Authority are: –
- To assess, collect and account for all revenues in accordance with the written laws and the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To advise on matters relating to the administration of, and collection of revenue under the written laws or the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To perform such other functions in relation to revenue as the Minister may direct.
Kra itax portal 2023- KRA Portal Governance
Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management.
The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya. The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance.
KRA Portal Login 2023- KRA itax Website 2023
Technology is not only changing the way we interact but also the way we do business. It is not surprising that technology has also affected how tax is administered.
KRA as part of its agenda to enhance service delivery as well as promote tax compliance continues to implement systems that leverage on technology to simplify tax operations.
Some of these systems include;
iTax – Integrated Tax Management System (iTax) is a system that allows taxpayers to update their tax registration details, file tax returns, register tax payments and make status enquiries with real – time monitoring of their ledger account.
iCMS –Integrated Customs Management System (ICMS) is set to replace the Simba System. iCMS will streamline customs operations as well as automate manual operations.
RECTS – Regional Electronic Cargo Tracking System (RECTS) is a system that facilitates end-to-end monitoring of transits along the Northern Corridor.
RECTS has greatly improved cargo security and helped fast- track the movement of goods along the Northern Corridor.
Times Tower Building
Haile Selassie Avenue
P. O. Box 48240 – 00100
Tel +254 20 281 0000
Email: [email protected]
KRA has sustainably supported strategic initiatives that are in line with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and linked to Vision 2030. The initiatives emphasize on Education, Environment, Health and Sports marketing.
HEALTHCARE – itaxlogin
As they say healthier is wealthier. A healthy population is likely to be more productive, earn more, save more, invest more and have a greater purchasing power. See how we have invested in the health sector.
SPORTS MARKETING, SPONSORSHIP & ARTS
We apply sports combined with community outreach and development activities to give young people the skills and confidence they need to aim higher, achieve more and improve their lives.
EQUITABLE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES -kra mail
Education is an important contributor to national development. Citizens who can read, write and think critically have better economic opportunities, higher agricultural productivity, healthier children and better reproductive health.
KRA seeks to increase forest cover, develop strong partnerships with Kenya Forest Service, schools and others partners on tree planting exercise to encourage the youth to participate in environmental protection as a bridge to conquer desertification, poverty and peaceful coexistence of communities.
Who are customs Agents? – kra online services
Any individual or company that is licensed by Customs to carry out clearance procedure and clearance logistics on behalf of a company or individual.
How do I Become a Customs Agent?
To become an acknowledged customs agent, you will need to apply for a licence.
Licensing Process – kra pin registration
- Fill Form C20 and forward it to the Licensing officer.
- Application is recorded and assigned a reference number.
- Review and vetting of application to ensure all the required supporting documents have been submitted.
What are the documents required? – kra website
- PIN certificates for the Company and all its directors.
- ID for all directors.
- Recent passport size photographs of directors and staff duly certified by a Notary Public or a Commissioner for Oaths.
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association clearly indicating the Clearing and forwarding Agent firm is a registered business.
- Certificate of Registration from the Registrar of Companies.
- Certificate of good conduct for all directors.
- Evidence of membership with a recognized Clearing & Forwarding Association (