Are you looking for EWURA Bei mpya za Mafuta Tanzania 2023,EWURA Bei mpya za Mafuta Tanzania m2023, Bei ya mafuta yazidi kupaa Tanzania, bei ya petroli august 2023,bei ya mafuta ya diesel leo 2023, bei ya mafuta zanzibar 2023, bei mpya ya petrol 2023, bei ya mafuta ya petrol 2023?
Read also: Job vacancy at DIAGEO (Payroll Specialist)
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an autonomous multi-sectoral regulatory authority established by the EWURA Act Cap 414-2006 of the laws of Tanzania and its amendments EWURA Act (Amendments No.6 of 2019).
EWURA Bei mpya za Mafuta Tanzania 2023
It is responsible for technical and economic regulation of the electricity, petroleum, natural gas and water sectors in Tanzania pursuant to Cap 414 and sector legislation.
Bei ya mafuta septemba 2023
bei ya mafuta septemba 2023: is always listed in EWURA website as it is applied for al regions.
EWURA General Information | Bei ya mafuta ya petrol 2023
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an autonomous multi-sectoral regulatory Authority established by Cap 414 . In discharging its duties and functions on petroleum sub-sector, the Authority is obliged to comply and enforce the Petroleum Act, 2015, Cap 392 that is a sector’s legislation.
Under these instruments, the Authority is mandated to regulate the Mid and Downstream petroleum sub-sector in Tanzania Mainland, covering technical, economic and safety regulatory functions. Regulatory functions that are implemented by EWURA in this sub sector are geared to:
- Monitor for the sake of ensuring security and quality of petroleum products supply in the country;
- Optimize costs in respect of procurement, storage, transportation and distribution of petroleum products;
- Attract investment through licensing in the petroleum mid and downstream operations, thus helping to ensure a reliability in the supply of petroleum products throughout the country;
- Create a level playing field to protect the interest of efficient service providers or suppliers; and
- Implement government policies as outlined in the Energy Policy framework.
The ultimate goal of EWURA (the Authority) is to protect the interests of consumers, efficient suppliers and the government, which together are key Authority’s stakeholders.