Are you searching for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Job Vacancies, July 2023, four seasons careers login, workday four seasons jobs, four seasons hiring process.
Four Seasons Hotels Limited, trading as Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, is an international luxury hotel and resort company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Four Seasons currently operates more than 100 hotels and resorts worldwide.
Position: Executive Sous Chef
1. Coordinate the selection, training, development, and evaluation of employees and managers in the kitchen through effective management and leadership to ensure that established standards are met; by long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
2. Assist in the planning and development of menus for the hotel; ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration.
3. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions and inventory control.
4. Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons and local regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
5. Set up control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency and the ability to create proper purchasing specifications as well as monitor and review operating criteria and develop an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
6. Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule.
7. Communicates effectively with staff and ensure they are fully briefed at all times
8. Maintains organized administration of departmental and personnel records, including rostering, leave planning and employee feedback.
9. Ensures employees adhere to the code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards as specified in the employee handbook.
10. Conducts daily briefing and monthly departmental meeting (with minutes copied to division head) and participates in meetings when invited
11. Participates in recruitment & selection of kitchen staff and provides regular and fair performance feedback to employees, formally and informally as appropriate
12. Is seen as a hands-on leader, assists employees in crunch times; Walks the talk
13. Maintains a clean and orderly work area and ensures tools & equipment are well maintained and in sufficient supply
14. Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
15. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee handbook.
16. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers .
A college degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required
Two to five years of previous management experience in multiple culinary/food & beverage department head levels.
Skills and Abilities: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Job Vacancies
Requires a working technical knowledge of the Division as well as Four Seasons standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on the job.
Requires the ability to operate Computer Equipment and other food & Beverage Computer systems.
Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production equipment and tools. Requires Reading, Writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Position: Driver guide
Provides a safe and comfortable ride for lodge guests.
Assures that the vehicle is in good repair and is stocked with the necessary amenities such as bottled water, current newspapers and magazines.
Maintains appropriate logs noting guests who were transported and the details of their transportation. Has strong knowledge of the Serengeti National Park so that the guest can be transferred in best possible route under any circumstances.
When not transporting guests, opens lodge door for all guests and extends a warm welcome.
Provides guests with a wealth of knowledge on nature of Serengeti and provide the best possible game drive and airport transportation.
Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key lodge personnel, in-house events, etc.
Provides a safe and comfortable ride for hotel employees.
Follows all park traffic laws and regulations.
Assures that the vehicle is in good repair.
Maintains appropriate logs noting trips taken and times of arrival and departure.
Assures that vehicle has had its scheduled maintenance and reports any operating difficulties that may arise.
Adheres to the schedule provided by HR and promptly reports any problems with meeting the desired schedule. Is able to respond to an employee emergency and provide first aid if required.
Dresses in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
Reports to work on time, aware of schedule at all times and if unable to attend work, notifies direct supervisor in adequate time as stated in Employee Handbook.
Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.