Are you searching for Kerama Silent Lodge Job Vacancies, July 2023, Nafasi za kazi Kerama Silent Lodge, Kerama Silent Lodge Jobs in Tanzania.
Kerama Silent Lodge is located in the heart of beautiful, natural scenery, yet it is only 4 kilometers from the town of Arusha an ideal location to enjoy East Africa’s impressive flora and fauna.
We are Hiring.
We are looking for well experienced lodge staff to work at one of our properties located in Moshono Arusha.
The Positions are short listed below
CHEF JOB VACANCY (1 POST)
Job Overview: The role of a Chef/Cook is to prepare different meals (Cuisines) for the guests during their stay at our lodge to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
Duties and Responsibilities | Kerama Silent Lodge Job Vacancies
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
- Ensure all foods are prepared as per food preparation requirements
- Ensure meals are produced on time, and sufficient quantities are available for the various areas
- Maintain stock levels of all kitchen supplies
- Prepare daily pastry and bakery requirements as per the menu
- Be available for functions as they arise to ensure that the food is prepared and served as required
- Be able to meet the client’s dietary requirements.
- Delegate duties to kitchen staff as per the menu requirements
- Oversee and monitor the work of kitchen staff to ensure all tasks are done as required
- Ensure wastage is minimized by careful supervision of food preparation methods
- Ensure proper hygienic storage methods are utilized to prevent food loss
- Oversee the ordering and control of stock levels
- Ensure staff are aware of and follow safe work practices at all times
- Assist other staff in the cleaning of the kitchen at the end of the shift and is kept clean and hygienic at all times
- Performing other duties as assigned by the lodge manager and the Head Office.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Professional and Qualified Chef both in hot kitchen and pastry
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management
- Relevant experience as a Chef or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Punctual, organized, and trustworthy
- Ability to manage and motivate other people
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Willingness to take initiative and make decisions
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Experience as a Chef or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Ability to adapt to any environment
FRONT OFFICE STAFF (1 POSTS)
- Experience in Front Operations at a 3+ stars touristic Hotel or Lodge
- Knowledge of lodge/hotel reservation systems and ability to operate computer equipment including printers, scanners
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English, both in person, via email and over the telephone
- Sales and marketing experience with a friendly personality
- Ability to stand and move throughout the front office and continuously perform essential functions
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with passion for the Tourism & Hospitality Industry, good command of a second international language is a bonus.
- Keen attention to details and ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, nights and holidays.
Hotel Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English, Swahili, etc.
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline on 13/7/2023. If you feel that you meet the criteria for the above positions, please send your CV, Cover letter, and Professional Certificates to email@example.com the subject should read the post you are applying for. An email with no above Subject will not be considered.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, please accept that your application did not meet our requirements. Early applicants will be given priority.