Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Head of Dept at Absa Bank 2021, Absa careers Tanzania, Absa Kenya careers, Absa Tanzania, absa bank tanzania, Absa Bank. Check also: Teaching Jobs at Tusiime Schools 2021
Head of Dept at Absa Bank 2021
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Recommended Jobs for You:
- Digital Lending Specialist at Vodacom 2021
- HESLB LOGIN 2021/22 | Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Form Six Results 2021 Tanzania
- Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
Manage the Debt assets products at Absa Bank Tanzania Corporate Banking segment and lead all the activities required to grow the franchise in an effective manner, including appropriate pricing and structuring, focus on cross sell, and becoming the leading bank in Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manage the Debt Balance sheet and P&L targets – along with the relationship managers and product teams
- Formulate overall strategy across coverage segments including products, customer proposition, lending approach.
- Assist Relationship Managers in originating and executing debt transactions across all teams.
- Originate, execute Debt and Investment Banking opportunities
- Work with specialist product areas to offer clients a comprehensive and competitive package to meet their requirements.
- Ensure arrangements with key internal product partners operate in an efficient manner.
- Implement Debt Pricing Policy and ensure appropriate product and relationship pricing.
- Lead New Product Approval process for Debt products at a country level.
- Be fully aware and compliant with all governance issues affecting Debt financing and address these issues accordingly.
- Maintain an up to date Debt pipeline through Salesforce
- Ensure monthly product revenue validation is conducted and pricing on debt products is done above minimum hurdle rates.
- Understand dynamics of Debt portfolio, identify opportunities as well as maintaining good credit quality of the portfolio through proactive monitoring and control
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)