Are you willing to work in Migration office in Tanzania? Nafasi za kazi uhamiaji 2022 post has all details about 500 vacancies announced by migration service department Tanzania
All all details like tangazo la ajira uhamiaji, ajira jeshi la uhamiaji,ajira za uhamiaji 2022,majina ya waliochaguliwa uhamiaji 2022 is updated in this post
Job Opportunities at Immigration Services Department 2022, nafasi za kazi uhamiaji 2022, www immigration go tz e services, immigration tanzania.
See also nafasi za polisi 2022/2023 | ajira za jeshi la polisi 2022
nafasi za kazi uhamiaji 2022 pdf
The Immigration Services Department is established under Section 4(1) of the Immigration Act of 1995 Chapter 54 as amended by Act No.8 of 2015.
It gives the Department the authority to control and facilitate immigration issues in the United Republic of Tanzania.
ajira za uhamiaji 2022 | tangazo la ajira uhamiaji
The Department is one of the security organs under the Ministry of Home Affairs. To become an efficient and effective Institution, which provides high-quality Immigration services that meet both national and international standards.
Here under is the names (majina ya waliochaguliwa uhamiaji 2022) call for work at Migration offices Tanzania
QUALIFICATIONS ajira jeshi la uhamiaji
- Be a citizen of Tanzania;
- Have a Birth Certificate (Birth Cetificate);
- Have an ID or National Identification Number (NIDA);
- He should have school graduation certificates (Leaving Certificates), professional certificates (Academic Certificate) and JKT/JKU preliminary training certificate
in various operations;
- May he be healthy in body and mind,
- He should be of good character, should never have been imprisoned, involved in drug use or drug dealing, or crime of any kind;
- He should not have any marks or drawings on his body;
- He should not be married or be married;
- Be willing to attend initial Immigration training;
- Be ready to work anywhere in Tanzania;
- After being hired, he will work for a period of four (4) years without marrying or
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree should not exceed 30 years of age; let him be
has graduated training in one of the following fields:- Construction Engineering (Civil Engineering), Electrical Engineering, Construction Estimator (QS),Architect, Medical Officer, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Statistics, Insurance Issues, Electronic Systems Architect (System Developer), Cyber Security, Systems Security (Information Security), Language Experts (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese), Translators and Specialists
of Sign Languages;
- xiii. Sixth and Fourth Form applicants must be at least 18 years old and no more than 28 years old. In addition, the applicants should have a Professional Certificate from in various Colleges recognized by the government in the following fields:- Electrical, Tailoring, Auto Mechanics, Plumber, Masonry, Mechanic Welding, Carpentry, Nursing Professions, Office Clerk, Secretarial Secretary, Physician, Laboratory, Driving, Sports, Music, Singing, Sound Engineering, Musician, Catering,