Job Opportunity at Southern Link Ltd 2022 | Accountant
Nafasi za kazi Southern Link Ltd Southern link limited is a building and civil engineering contractor that operates in Tanzania. It is active in Civil engineering, Construction, Design, and Property and facilities development.
Southern Link Limited (SLL) is registered Tanzania Contractors Company, holding class one registration Certificate of Incorporation No: 16003. The company operates since 08 December 1988 with a registered office at Josam House Mikocheni Light Industrial Area.
Job Descriptions | Nafasi za Kazi 2022
- Record daily expenses and Reconciling daily expenses.
- Petty cash management and Preparation, control of budget expenditure and revenues.
- Retirements against receipt.
- Record daily sales and Issue daily receipt.
- Assist in pay roll preparation.
- Statutory payment and submission like NSSF, PAYEE, WCF, VAT, WITHHOLDING TAX etc.
- Preparation and submission of cheque to the bank.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Keeping records properly on all the respective items.
- Keeping updates records on the secured and non secured loan etc.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare and maintaining important financial reports.
- Preparing tax returns and ensures that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices identify issues and strategize solutions and help organizations to run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction revenue enhancement and profit maximization.
- Act as advisor on administrative matters
- Maintain accurate and up to date office file, records and logs for files
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements | Job Opportunity at Southern Link Ltd
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- knowledge of accounting package maybe added advantage.(Tally and Quick book )
- At least 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Experience with financial report requirement
- Attention to details, Confidentiality, Data entry management and Report skills.
- Full time.
Application letter should be address to:
Southern Link Ltd
P.O. Box 35561
Dar es Salaam
or Qualified candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and Certificates to SOUTHERN LINK LTD Office not before 23st April 2022.
Plot No.16, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, Josam House, Block A, 2nfloor, Room A13.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.