Job Opportunity at Southern Link Ltd 2022 | Storekeeper
Nafasi za kazi Southern Link Ltd Southern link limited is a building and civil engineering contractor that operates in Tanzania. It is active in Civil engineering, Construction, Design, and Property and facilities development.
Southern Link Limited (SLL) is registered Tanzania Contractors Company, holding class one registration Certificate of Incorporation No: 16003. The company operates since 08 December 1988 with a registered office at Josam House Mikocheni Light Industrial Area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day check on the stocks.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Ensure that the stock is kept clean and organized.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience For Nafasi za kazi Southern Link Ltd
- Technical knowledge of Store management.
- At least 2-3 years of experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Prior experience in purchasing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be a proper record keeper of all sales, restock the store accordingly
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Full time.
Women are in encourage to apply for this position and given a highly priority. Job Opportunity at Southern Link Ltd 2022
Application letter should be address to Managing Director:
Southern Link Ltd
P.O. Box 35561
Dar es Salaam
or Qualified candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and Certificates to SOUTHERN LINK LTD Office not before 23st April 2022.
Plot No.16, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, Josam House, Block A, 2nfloor, Room A13.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.