Welcome, This page help you to check and apply Jobs at Research Triangle Institute (RTI) 2021, RTI International jobs, RTI International Kenya, RTI International Tanzania. Check also: Child Protection Coordinator at Save the Children | Jobs in Kenya 2021
Latest Jobs at Research Triangle Institute (RTI) 2021
Research Triangle Institute (RTI) is an independent non-profit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition with over 30 years’ experience assisting governments, communities, and the private sector in managing their environment and natural resources.
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
We are looking for candidates to fill new positions in the recently awarded USAID funded Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity. The goal of the project is to address dynamics that hinder habitat connectivity and the long-term persistence of biodiversity in Tanzania.
Location: The positions will be based in Dar, Tanzania with some travel required to the project areas.
Job Tittle: HR Manager:
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementation of HR Strategies, effective delivery of HR services and management; interpretation and application of HR policies; rules and regulations; facilitation of internal procedures and process solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in human resources management and/or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in human resources management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing HR functions on donor-funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of the local labor law in Tanzania.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience on USAID or other donor-funded programs a plus.
Job tittle : Gender and Youth Specialist
The candidate will work closely with the COP, DCOP and technical team to ensure that gender, youth, equity, and social inclusion (GYESI) aspects are incorporated, well-developed, and progress in all technical activities.
Skills & Abilities
- Master’s degree in social sciences, preferably sociology/anthropology, social development, or gender studies and at least 6 years of relevant experience; or bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, guide, and implement work with demonstrated experience in mainstreaming GYESI
- Proven experience leading the gender development and planning for a donor-funded program.
Job tittle: Grants Assistant:
The Grants Assistant will help provide support to the Tuhifadhi Grants Program by monitoring the grants process and procedures from inception to completion, including financial tracking, procurement of goods, and managing the filing system in compliance with USAID and RTI policies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in business administration, social sciences, or related field and minimum of 1 year of experience designing and managing grants programs for international donor-funded projects, including USAID-funded projects; or Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of USAID grant rules and regulations.
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating budgets, reviewing financial reports, preparing for and monitoring audits of grantees, and file management.
- Experience in assessing organizational capacity and conducting capacity building trainings.
Job Tittle: Accountant:
The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring appropriate systems and procedures (payroll, cash management, vendor payments, budgeting, and other related expenditures) are followed to properly disburse, account, budget and report project funds which are cost effective, timely, have proper internal controls and comply with the terms of the agreement.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree and 3 years of experience or bachelor’s degree and five years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience and knowledge of USAID accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently and carry out routine responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and working knowledge of accounting software is preferable.
- QuickBooks proficiency would be a plus.
- Must be able to communicate in both Kiswahili and English (written and oral).
Job tittle: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and GIS Officer
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and GIS officer will provide assistance on tools, frameworks, and data collection methods and support GIS data collection to include the location of implementation activities, infrastructure, and environmental features and data.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in education, social sciences, statistics, or related field and/or Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 1 year of experience designing and implementing M&E systems for international donor-funded projects, including USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, methods, and approaches for MEL
- Familiarity and experience with indicators relevant to natural resources management, biodiversity and conservation, wildlife trafficking, and/or climate change adaptation.
- Ability to articulate and apply CLA principles.
- Computer literacy, with ability to analyse and interpret data using Excel, online reporting tools, and statistical packages. Experience working with ArcGIS preferred.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted on rolling basis. RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI international. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected]
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
The deadline for submitting the application is 11th July 2021.