Jobs Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania 2022
Total Energies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Jobs Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
- Latest 13 Jobs at Chama Cha Walimu Tanzania (CWT) 2022
- Employment Opportunities at Christian Social Services Commission Tanzania 2022
- Latest Job Opportunities at The School of St Jude Tanzania 2022
- Apply Driving Jobs at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd 2022
- Names Called For Interview at Dodoma City Council (Posticard Jobs)2022
Active in more than 130 countries, we put sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well being of people. We have been active in Tanzania since 1969, where we are the leading marketer of products and services. We also lead community outreach initiatives in the country to promote health, road safety and education.
JOB TITLE: Administration Officer Human Resources
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA) Tanzania
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
- To ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
- To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide good value; process and ensure that all office‐running related bills are paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
- Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
- Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
- In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
- To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR Manager.
Context and environment
The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
- Bachelor degree – Business related fields. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct experience in Admin and logistics activities.
- Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.