Latest Job Opportunities at The School of St Jude Tanzania 2022
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Do you love building and maintaining relationships among people in a community? Are you passionate about strengthening the Alumni body at St Jude’s? Are you interested in supporting our career guidance mentors and our students through holistic education? Does it sound like we’re talking about you… Keep reading!. nafasi za kazi st jude arusha
You may also apply:
- Apply Various Job Vacancies at NBC Bank Tanzania 2022
- Latest Jobs at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Ltd 2022
- Apply Driving Jobs at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd 2022
- Latest FORM FOUR and Above Job Vacancies at TANROADS Tanzania 2022
- Apply Job Opportunity at Qatar Airways Tanzania 2022
Head of Alumni & Career Guidance
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about enhancing Alumni’s capacity in actively demonstrating moral and intellectual leadership in employment and entrepreneurship.
- You are a mentor who aspires to transform the lives of our students and alumni holistically
- You enjoy fostering effective alumni relations through continuing written communication and personal contact
- You have a knack for event planning alumni functions alumni publications, fundraising, reunions etc
- You can communicate with and be understood by diverse audiences.
- You are a natural leader with the ability to motivate, grow, strengthen, and manage a team.
- You are an ultimate project manager with strong planning, prioritization, and organizational skills, and embrace a flexible and changing plan to focus on the next most important thing.
- You go to sleep at night dreaming about how you can improve the lives of people around you and you get excited for what tomorrow will bring.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will ensure that the Alumni team is developing and driving strategic initiatives relating to the St Jude’s Alumni Association, including Annual Alumni, Engagement Plan,
- You will lead the implementation of the Alumni Spirit Program
- You will lead the employment initiatives strategy for all St Jude’s Alumni
- You will create and manage partnerships with external stakeholders
- You will lead the development of the monthly LinkedIn schedule, quarterly E-news, Alumni engagement on the school’s website – internal and external pages as well as Alumni social media pages (LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Alumni emails)
- You will identify international scholarship opportunities that provide access to higher education to high-achieving, low-income students.
- You will lead the implementation of a Career Guidance Curriculum, scheme of work and action plans,
- You will lead the development of the Alternative Pathways Program Strategy Plan for our Form 4 graduates, in collaboration with Beyond St Jude’s Scholarship program
- You will lead the implementation of students’ holiday programs for our Form 4 graduates, known as the Skills Development Program
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years’ experience in a related role at a similar level
- Bachelor degree, in public relations, community development, project management, or business.
- Demonstrated success in youths development in schools or communities
- Outstanding experience in event and workshop planning
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to establish warm, constructive and beneficial relationships amongst Alumni through collaboration and networking.
- Demonstrated experience in project management through monitoring, and evaluation.
- Proven ability to contribute to a cohesive team environment by sharing information, supporting team priorities, and ensuring open communication.
- Ability to prepare and monitor department budget and resources (i.e. people, money, equipment and facilities) within parameters authorised by Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet critical deadlines to achieve KPIs and adhere to budgets.
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor, report and drive continuous improvement of team activities and initiatives.
- Proven ability to provide mentoring and training for subordinates and other colleagues. Experience in leading, mobilizing and engaging with young adults will be looked at favorably
- Naturally inquisitive, thrives on troubleshooting and finding creative solutions. nafasi za kazi st jude arusha
- A natural-born leader, with strong organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to manage time efficiently.
- An opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in the lives of thousands of students in Arusha, Tanzania.
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees.
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development.
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
- Safe and reliable transport to and from school.
Interested in applying?
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position, please fill out the application form and upload your completed form along with your CV and cover letter to the form on this page.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you can head to our FAQ page or contact email@example.com.