School of St Jude Jobs2021 | Higher Education Scholarship Officer, the school of st jude vacancy, st jude school, st jude teaching jobs, st jude’s vacancies, st jude application. Check also: Tanzania Red Cross Society Jobs 2021 | Nutritionist Jobs 2021
School of St Jude Jobs 2021 | Higher Education Scholarship Officer
Higher Education Scholarship Officer
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Would you like to assist our graduates in making successful international applications? Are you capable of preparing our graduates for entry exams required to gain acceptance to their dream institution? Does it sound like we’re talking about you?… Keep reading!
You may also apply:
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) Selected Applicants 2021/22 pdf
- Sokoine University (SUA) Online Application 2021/2022
- Waliochaguliwa Chuo Kikuu Mzumbe 2021/2022 | Mzumbe Selected Applicants
- How to Login in ARIS DUCE 2021 | Duce Timetable 2021
- Ajira Portal Login | Recruitment System 2021
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students free, quality education and 100’s of graduates access to higher education each year. This year, we provided more than 30,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
Capable of conducting workshops, seminars and consultations with our graduates on international higher education admissions and scholarships.
Passionate about unleashing graduates potential to international higher education admissions and scholarships
Capable of conducting intensive research on international admissions and scholarship
You go to sleep at night dreaming about creating successful admission and scholarship applications for our graduates
Duties and Responsibilities – St jude teaching jobs
What you’ll do
- Identify international scholarship opportunities that provide access to higher education to high-achieving, low-income students.
- Advise our graduates on opportunities available and assist in application on Early Decision basis
- Identify and build key relationships with international higher education institutions, financial aid providers, other access organizations and networks
- Train our graduates on key competitive application strategies e.g. essay writing, personal branding, testing requirements etc.
- Successfully complete enrolment of a minimum of 30 reputable international scholarships per year
Minimum Qualifications and Experience – St jude application
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree Holder and at least 1-2 years working in the education sector.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven mentorship experience of overseas admission and scholarship applications.
- An excellent understanding for various testing platforms e.g. SATs, CAT, TOEFL, IELTS, DET etc.
- Good organizational skills, time management, and ability to work independently
The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
Ample opportunities for career progression and development
Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days)
Mode Of Application – St jude school
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/BSJ/01/21)
Applications close on 15th August 2021, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘School of St Jude Jobs2021 | Higher Education Scholarship Officer’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-08-15’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘ST JUDE SCHOOL’ same_as = ‘www.jobwikis.com’ logo_id = ‘3916’ street_address = ‘Moshono’ address_locality = ‘Arusha Urban’ address_region = ‘Arusha’ postal_code = ‘23118’ address_country = ‘Tanzania’ currency_code = ‘USD’ quantitative_value = ‘550’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ” ] School of St Jude Jobs2021 | Higher Education Scholarship Officer, the school of st jude vacancy, st jude school, st jude teaching jobs, st jude’s vacancies, st jude application [/sc_fs_job]