Are you searching for journal exetat 2023 haut katanga,journal exetat 2023 pdf,pdf journal exetat 2023,palmarès exetat 2023 pdf,exetat 2023 publication,www eduquepsp cd resultat exetat 2023,journal exetat 2023/2024 pdf,?
journal exetat 2023 haut katanga pdf | Journal exetat 2023 pdf
La publication des résultats de l’Examen d’Etat, édition 2023, sera effective d’ici la fin de cette semaine qui prendra fin le dimanche 21 août prochain, rapporte le communiqué du ministère de l’Enseignement primaire, secondaire et technique (EPST).
publication exetat 2023 haut katanga
Le Ministère de l’Enseignement Primaire, Secondaire et Technique (EPST) publiera prochainement le Resultat exetat 2023 sud kivu qui sera disponible sur le site web du ministère, 2023 donc cet article vous guidera sur la façon de vérifier les résultats peu après leur obtention. été libéré.
- visitez ce site https://exetat.eduquepsp.education
- Consulter les résultats d’un élève
- code étudiant ou nom complet
- Choisissez l’année d’examen 2023
journal exetat 2023 haut katanga https://exetat.eduquepsp.education
Le journal Congo Nouveau cite le même le communiqué du ministère de l’EPSDT qui précise que 924 138 candidats dont 369 655 filles ont participé aux épreuves finales qui ont eu lieu à la fin du mois dernier.
www eduquepsp cd resultat exetat 2023 | date de sortie
www eduquepsp cd resultat exetat 2023: Son Excellence Monsieur le Ministre de l’Enseignement Primaire, Secondaire et Technique, le Professeur Tony Mwaba Kazadi, convoque pour ce jeudi 18 août 2023 à partir de 10H00′ dans la salle des réunions de son Cabinet, le jury national pour la séance des délibérations des résultats de l’Examen d’Etat, Session 2022; étant entendu que la publication des résultats devra s’effectuer avant la fin de la semaine », note le communiqué.
D’après le Ministre de l’Enseignement Primaire, Secondaire et Technique (EPST), Tony Mwaba, qui a fixé l’opinion via un communiqué officiel, seules trois provinces éducationnelles sont concernées par cette première livraison.
Il s’agit du Haut-Katanga 1, Tshopo 1 et Sud-Kivu 3. La session ordinaire de l’Exetat 2022 avait eu lieu du 18 au 21 juillet dernier.
Best ways how to handle exam pressure and concentration
Exam stress can be mentally exhausting for a child, especially when it comes to high expectations from parents.
Do you have exams coming up? It is easier to be successful when you feel good, less anxious and less stressed. Whether they admit it or not, everyone feels stressed and/or anxious at some point during exam time.
What is important is learning how to control your emotions so that you can concentrate and be successful. As exam season quickly approaches, here are seven strategies that will help you cope with stress and anxiety:
- Eat Properly. Your body needs the nutrients it gets from food in order to keep functioning properly. The food you eat affects how you feel both emotionally and physically.
For example foods with lots of fats or sugars can make you feel heavy or sluggish. When our body has the fuel and nutrients it needs, it makes it a lot easier to manage feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Sleep Well. Wind down before bed. Your bed is a sanctuary, not a desk. A good sleep helps you remember what you learned. Get enough sleep, especially in the days before your exams.
- Exercise. Physical activity, like running and swimming will leave you feeling calm, fresh and energetic for hours. So build exercise into your timetable.
- Distract Strategies. Use some distract strategies that can help you manage your stressful or anxious feelings such as using a stress ball, chewing some gum, sipping on ice water, using fidget toys such as an elastic band on your wrist or molding putties such as Play-Doh® or Silly Putty®.
- Positive Thoughts or Cheerleading Statements. Combat worry thoughts or negative thoughts such as “I am going to fail” or “I can’t do this” with positive thoughts or cheerleading statements such as “I got this” or “I am going to try my best, I know my stuff”. Write these cheerleading or positive statements out and post them around your study area.
- Relaxation Techniques. Reduce feelings of stress or anxiety when studying or writing exams by using breathing exercises. For example: take a minute to close your eyes, inhale for a count of three, then exhale for a count of five and then repeat.
It only takes a moment and helps your body and mind relax so you will be in a better frame of mind to concentrate.
- Take sufficient breaks: Don’t study for longer hours without any break. Take sufficient breaks. Studying for 6-7 hours straight without any break can make your learning process slow and you won’t be able to keep everything in mind. Take breaks, breathe, eat fruits , do some stretching and then get back to work again.
- Time management: Manage time and organised yourself accordingly. Try doing smart work rather than hard work. Study the things you feel are more important first.
If you have your tasks and activities set in advance, you’ll think more strategically upon how much time will it take you to complete the particular part. So yes, don’t underestimate the importance of time management is important.
- Talk to someone. If you find that you are still feeling overly stressed, talk to someone you trust; whether it is a parent, teacher, counsellor or friend. Sometimes just talking about things can make you feel better and the person you talk to may help you put things into perspective.
Ultimately, don’t lose sight that although things might seem intense right now, it won’t last forever. Finding healthy and positive outlets and strategies to cope with feelings of exam stress and anxiety can help you feel more in control.
Five (5) important hints to help you pass exams:
- Start Early and Plan Your Time: Don’t leave your studying until the last minute. Begin preparing well in advance and create a study schedule that allows for consistent and organized learning. Spreading out your study sessions over time will help you retain information better and reduce last-minute cramming.
- Understand the Exam Format and Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the exam format, including the types of questions and the time limits. Review the syllabus or study guide provided by your teacher to identify the key topics and concepts that will be covered in the exam. This knowledge will help you focus your studying on the most important areas.
- Review and Summarize: Regularly review your notes, textbooks, and other study materials. Summarize the main points and concepts in your own words. By reviewing and condensing information, you reinforce your understanding and make it easier to recall during the exam.
- Practice Past Exams and Sample Questions: Obtain past exam papers or sample questions and practice answering them under exam conditions. This will familiarize you with the types of questions that may be asked and help you manage your time effectively. Analyze your answers and learn from any mistakes or areas of weakness.
- Take Care of Yourself: Ensure you get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly. A healthy body and mind contribute to better concentration, memory retention, and overall performance during exams. Avoid excessive stress and take breaks during your study sessions to avoid burnout.
Keep in mind that everyone has their own unique study methods, so it’s important to find what works best for you. Experiment with different techniques and strategies to discover what helps you learn and retain information effectively. Good luck with your exams!
We encourage you to visit Jobwikis.com Blog to get reviews and updates about most favorites blogs in the word.
Do you need us to write a review for your University, product or Blog? Don’t wait any more, Contact us through the following platform. We dare to serve you.
“We wish you good luck and good results. Keep following this page for all the information about the exams that come out every time”
- Malawi Primary School Leaving Certificate results 2023
- Check NEAEA Grade 8 Result 2023/2024 | 2023 Grade8 ministry result
- sepe concurso público agt 2023 | www sepe gov ao candidatura
- www ingresso minsa listas da agt 2023 | agt concurso público 2023
- exames de acesso uan 2023 2024 | prova de exame da 9 classe