Latest Job Opportunity at Power Providers Tanzania
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy-specific market niche. With over fifteen years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products, and a wellestablished support structure, we are well-positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa. Job Opportunity at Power Providers Tanzania
Power Providers employ skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employs highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation.
All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
Power Providers is currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team
The Finance Manager will be heading the finance and accounts department at Power Providers and reports to the Managing Director.
The Finance Manager provides control over and maintains oversight of Power Providers Co. Ltd.’s financial status ensuring that all financial reporting is up to date and provided in a timeous manner.
The Finance Manager will be expected to place focus on ensuring legal financial compliance at all levels, particularly with regard to the Revenue Authorities. The financial manager is also expected to play a pivotal role in building and guiding business development from the financial perspective.
The Finance Manager is expected to be proactive in developing the correct procedural approaches for financial record keeping and reporting both from his own experience and by consulting with the Managing Director and other experienced financial practitioners.
There is also the expectation that the Finance Manager will be self-motivated to develop analytical tools that allow the tracking of critical company performance indicators as well as providing advice to the management.
Power Providers Tanzania Jobs Requirements
Power Providers is looking for a Finance Manager with at least the following qualifications:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant Business Degree or CPA or Masters qualifications;
- 8-10 years experience in a Financial and accounting function;
- 3-5 years experience in a senior accounting role;
- Proven experience managing staff;
- Knowledge of local labor and tax laws and mandatory reporting procedures;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Advanced knowledge of computers and MS Excel;
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and flexible;
- Honest, hard-working team player capable of working with minimal supervision and able to meet deadlines.
Applicants with the below qualifications will be viewed preferentially:
- Experience and/or interest in renewable energy
- Driver license class E
The package which Power Providers offer includes:
- an attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- working in an enthusiastic, driven, and challenging work environment
- lunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following step
- Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEdLbYTvbexly0CxSMlUjlnpkD_0pzDPingDkm_wXZkbtP0w/viewform
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Application for Finance Manager”. In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
- Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
- Drivers license
Please note that:
- All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
- Applications that are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
- Applicants who only send an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is (April 15th, 2022 ) at 12:00am. A follow-up round will be scheduled for the following week.