Latest Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021, AJIRA leo, Nafasi za kazi Bank, NMB Bank Tanzania. Check also:5+ Latest Jobs at Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital (SHMH)
Latest Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021
POSITION:Head, Finance & Reporting
To ensure financial control, cost management, recording, and reporting of the bank’s financial position and safe custody of all funds and assets of the bank. Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 – Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- New ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
- New Jobs at CIP | Driver Jobs in Kenya 2021
- 10+ Latest Jobs at TAZAMA Pipelines Limited
Main Responsibilities – NMB Bank Tanzania
- Manage the departmental budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with the plan.
- Manage and optimize the overall bank’s operating expenses.
- Manage and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the regulator. (Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021)
- Manage negotiations with key suppliers and ensure that payments to suppliers are made in line with the contractual terms.
- Manage fixed assets of the bank. (Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania)
- Develop the financial and operating expenses policies of the bank and update the same regularly.
- Manage the requirements of internal and external auditors in order to ensure a full and rigorous audit of NMB accounts and take action to implement recommendations.
- Attend to BOT examiners in order to conduct effective examination of the bank.
- Liaise with tax consultants in order to ensure thorough corporate tax assessment. (Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021)
- Ensure remediation of control issues raised by the external auditors, internal auditors and regulators.
- Ensure that risk and control self-assessments are performed within the department in line with the relevant policies. ( Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania)
- Manage a system of accounts for banking transactions in order to enable accurate and timely reporting on the financial performance of bank operations.
- Manage a system of accounts for goods and services in order to enable accurate and timely reporting of NMB expenditure on goods and services.
- Manage a system of financial accounting that ensures accurate and timely reporting of the NMB financial position to management, the Board and Bank of Tanzania. (Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021)
- Engage with various stakeholders including cost owners to ensure that costs are well managed and provide timely, accurate, and complete reports.
- Engage with external stakeholders where necessary. ( Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania)
- Ensure that staff understand the context of their roles in relation to the department and NMB’s strategy.
- Manage the performance of all staff in the Finance department including contracting, reviewing, and appraising performance.
- Assess and monitor training and development needs of the staff. (Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021)
- Ensure that staff have the resources they require to perform their work.
- Engage with staff to assess and report on the level of staff engagement.
- Identify and retain talent within the department.
Knowledge and Skills
- Business understanding of financial control, regulatory requirements, Financial Reporting Standards, and the application of Bank’s loan products, policies and procedures.
Technical: Financial management and reporting, understanding of Procurement systems and Standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access), ( Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania)
Behaviourial: Building a successful team and developing others, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, Strong business acumen and leadership.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience – Nafasi za kazi Bank
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance;
- Post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications (CPA or ACCA). (Jobs at Nmb Bank PLC Tanzania 2021)
- Not less than 10 years’ experience in Finance Control and Reporting.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted. ( Nafasi za kazi Bank | NMB Bank Tanzania)
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 April 2021