Are you searching for Managing Director Job Vacancies at SINOTASHIP 2024, Nafasi za kazi Chinese-Tanzania Joint shipping Company, Nafasi za kazi SINOTASHIP ,Managing Director Job Vacancies at Chinese-Tanzania Joint Shipping Company?
Managing Director Job Vacancies at SINOTASHIP 2024
Managing Director Job Vacancies at SINOTASHIP 2024: The Chinese-Tanzania Joint Shipping Company (SINOTASHIP) seeks Talented Candidates to work for their institution as Managing Director.
On behalf of The Chinese-Tanzania Joint Shipping Company (SINOTASHIP), the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic, proactive, experienced and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill one (1) vacant post of the Managing Director.
The Chinese-Tanzania Joint shipping Company (SINOTASHIP) was established in 1967 as a Joint Venture Shipping Company between the Government of United Republic of Tanzania and the Peoples of Republic of China based in Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
The main activities of the company consist the conveyance of goods and passengers in ships or boats between China and Tanzania, and such other places as the company may from time to time determine, and doing of all such other things that are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above object or which may seem to the company capable of being conveniently carried on or done in connection with the above objective.
POST: MANAGING DIRECTOR
EMPLOYER THE CHINESE-TANZANIA JOINT SHIPPING COMPANY (SINOTASHIP)
REPORTS TO: BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To implement the policy of the Company formulated by the Board of Directors for running the Company.
- To implement the suggestions approved by the Board of Directors.
- To submit plans, summary reports and balance sheet of the Company to the Board of Directors at least one month before the annual meeting of the Board of Directors.
- To make proposals and suggestions to the Board of Directors for the improvement of the business of the Company.
- To conduct jointly the business of the Company, and acting as the representative of the Company for all business transactions.
- To sign normal business documents in the name of the Company.
- Ability to assess business and financial implications.
- Ability to direct and motivate employees.
- Ability to oversee the running of a premier Shipping Company operating according to world-class standards.
- Ability to work in a mult-culture environment
- Holder of Bachelor Degree and Master’s Degree in Transport,
- Economics, Management, Commerce or Shipping with
- Seven (7) years’ work experience in Transportation Sector or Maritime related Institutions. OR
- Master Mariner/ Holder of Master Certificate Shore Based. Work experience of over 5 years.
AGE LIMIT; Not more than fifty-five (55) years.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT; Three Years Renewable Contract.
REMUNERATION/SALARY SCALE; As Per SINOTASHIP Salary Scale
APPLICATION TIME LINE: Twenty-one (21) days from the date of the advertisement.
General Conditions Nafasi za kazi Chinese-Tanzania Joint shipping Company
Here below are the general conditions for Nafasi za kazi Chinese-Tanzania Joint shipping Company 2024
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload a recent passport-size photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to the Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to Apply for Managing Director Job Vacancies at Chinese-Tanzania Joint Shipping Company
NOTE: All applications must be sent through the Recruitment Portal using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address can also be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’).
Deadline for application is 20th February, 2024;
SECRETARY, PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT