In this post, you will get all information about MDH Jobs 2022 Tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs, mdh tanzania internship.
Read also: Job Opportunities at Coca cola kwanza 2022 – Maintanance Controller
Job Opportunity at MDH 2022
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
Check also: Job Vacancy at TANROADS 2022 – Resident Engineer
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: Volunteer HIV Tester (58 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities: MDH Jobs 2022 Tanzania
- Creating awareness and education on the existence of HIV Testing Services (HTS) i.e. educating clients on all aspects of HIV diseases and treatment management as well as basic health lifestyles.
- Serving as liaison between clinicians/clinics, individuals screened and care centers.
- Providing counseling and testing while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights, provide psychosocial support and assist with referral and linkages.
- Assessing and documenting all referrals, making follow-up and report on referral outcomes.
- Monitoring the quality (QA/QC) of test kits by control materials/samples from laboratory department.
- Ensuring safe storage of HTS related items and to request/prepare all the necessary consumables for HTS services.
- Compiling and submitting HTS reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly to HTS coordinators.
- Keeping accurate HTS and referral/linkage records (logbooks, registers, reports).
- Working with team member to monitor quality improvement plans with regards to the established performance targets/indicators.
- Ensuring HIV testing is performed according to the National HIV Testing algorithm.
- Participating fully in National EQA program for HIV rapid test.
- Performing any other duties as may be required by the clinical team.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills : mdh tanzania jobs 2022
- Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
- Must have a valid license of practice (Certificate for HIV testing is an added advantage).
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services 4. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
Mode of Application for mdh tanzania jobs
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 28th May, 2022 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.