In this post, you will get all information about MDH Tanzania Jobs, mdh jobs tabora, mdh jobs geita.
44 Job Vacancies at MDH 2022
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
mdh tanzania internship MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: Facility Trackers – Volunteer (44 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities: MDH Tanzania Jobs
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Preparing and sharing with CBHS providers/peers/community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating all tracking outcome into the CTC 2 card database with clinician/counsellor and data officer.
- Facilitating entry of tracking outcome into the CTC2 card and database with clinician/counsellor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in respective facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to the client and family.
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
- Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
- Bringing up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
- Preforming any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: mdh tanzania jobs 2022
- A Minimum of Certificate of Secondary Education, with certificate or diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications.
- At least one (1) year of formal training in health or social science.
- At least one (1) year of working with HIV program.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to work and ability to adhere to work regulations.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality and integrity in all aspects.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Check also: Kikosi cha Simba Vs Yanga 2022 ASFC 28 May 2022
HOW TO APPLY for MDH jobs 2022 tanzania
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 28th May, 2022 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.