Employment Opportunities at PATH Tanzania 2021, PATH jobs in Tanzania 2021, Nafasi za kazi PATH, path tanzania jobs 2021, path jobs. Check also: CRDB Bank Job Vacancies 2021 | CRDB Bank Jobs in Tanzania 2021
Employment Opportunities at PATH Tanzania 2021
Business Development Officer, Partnerships Development
- Employment Opportunities at TANROADS 2021 | TANROADS Jobs in Tanzania
- Job Opportunities at Dar es salaam City Council 2021
- HESLB 2021/22 pdf Loan Allocation Pdf Batch Four Results
- Job Vacancies at Mehta And Associates 2021
- Jinsi ya kuhama Chuo kimoja kwenda kingine | TCU Transfer window 2021
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Business Development Officer (BDO) to support PATH’s business development and partnership efforts with multiple donors, including the United States government (USAID, CDC, NIH, etc.), other governments, foundations, and the private sector.
This position will focus on developing new business intelligence, new business response strategy and proposal implementation, requiring both strategic and tactical levels of support.
This position is pivotal in the development of sound, responsive and compelling bids. Partnering with the PATH Tanzania country program and other PATH country and technical programs and others across the organization, the BDO will be in the center of the work, able to affect the direction of key opportunities.
They will work both internally across the organization as well as externally with donors and partners, leading both large and small teams. Duties may require travel, when safe to do so, and a flexible work schedule to permit early morning or late evening calls or assignments.
- Building close relationships with PATH Tanzania and other assigned country and global programs and ensuring delivery of the full life cycle of business development services, from strategic guidance for positioning to proposal management.
- Developing longer-range business plans with PATH Tanzania and other assigned programs.
- Representing the program and PATH in business development efforts, including institutional partnering.
- Providing short- and long-term assistance in business intelligence and developing and implementing capture plans.
- Strategizing for and conducting discussions with potential donors and partners on opportunities.
- Analyzing proposal content and donor debriefings.
- Providing analysis and recommendations for bid decisions.
- Acquiring approval of needed resources to pursue bids.
- Engaging with upper management to resolve proposal issues.
- Maintaining proposal quality and ensuring proposal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- A minimum of five years relevant experience overall with a minimum of three years directly in business development.
- Experience in proposal development for a wide range of donors including US Government (e.g., USAID, CDC, NIH), as well as for European donors (e.g., FCDO UK), private foundations, and corporations.
- Demonstrated skills across the business development continuum from trend analysis and strategy development through proposal development, production, compliance, and delivery.
- Demonstrated knowledge of donor rules, regulations, and processes, and demonstrated experience working in a team environment with technical staff, as well as external partners.
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with PATH colleagues and external partners and donors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to problem-solve difficult issues. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities.
- English language fluency required.
- Experience with SharePoint and Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to travel in Tanzania and internationally.
Must have legal authorization to work in Tanzania.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.