Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) was established under the Ports Act No. 17 of 2004. The Authority is vested with the obligation and responsibility of developing, managing, and promoting the maritime sector in Tanzania mainland. nafasi za kazi tpa 2023
The major role of TPA is to enhance the advantages of the geographical position of Tanzania’s maritime resources to fulfil its mandates including provision of services in relation to loading and unloading of cargo and passenger services at all ports in Tanzania.
New 127 Jobs Opportunities at Tanzania Ports Authority TPA 2023
TPA’s vision is to lead the regional maritime trade and logistics services to excellence and its mission is to develop and manage ports that provide world class maritime services and promote excelling logistics services in eastern, central, and southern Africa.
TPA continues to undertake substantial improvement measures to turn around its performance to maintain competitiveness within the region.
On behalf of Tanzania Ports Authority, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 127 vacant posts as mentioned below.
- OPERATIONS OFFICER II- 10 POINTS
- PILOT II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT OPERATIONS OFFICER – 10 POSTS
- ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER – 2 POSTS
- JETTY OPERATOR – 2 POSTS
- ARTISAN II (MECHANICAL) – 11 POSTS
- SECURITY ASSISTANT – 5 POSTS
- CARGO FOREMAN – 3 POSTS
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – 65 POSTS
- ENGINE ROOM ASSISTANT – 4 POSTS
- SIGNALER – 1 POST
- HEAD BOATMAN – 3 POSTS
- OPERATIONS CLERK C – 10 POSTS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; nafasi za kazi tpa 2022
• Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies (where applicable);
• Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
• Form IV and form VI results slips; 14
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply; ix. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 11st April, 2022;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;