Nafasi za kazi VETA 2022 | Veta Jobs in Tanzania is now opened for all who passionate to work with Veta located in Dar es salaam.
The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) was established by the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Act of Parliament No.1 of 1994 revised edition Cap 82 of 2019.
The overall objective of establishment of VETA is to oversee the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system in Tanzania. It is charged with the responsibilities of promoting, coordinating, providing and securing adequate and stable financing of VET system in the Country.
VETA is envisioned to have “Tanzania with sufficient and competent artisans”. The Mission of VETA is to ensure quality demand driven vocational skills to Tanzanians through providing, promoting and financing Vocational Education and Training in order to contribute to socio-economic development.
Read also: Nafasi za Kazi Mashirika Binafsi 2022
On behalf of Dar es Salaam The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill 07 vacant posts as mentioned below;
- ASSISTANT VOCATIONAL TEACHER (PLUMBING AND PIPE FITTING) – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT VOCATIONAL TEACHER (FOOD PROCESSING) – 3 POSTS
- VOCATIONAL TEACHER II (REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING) – 3 POSTS
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Nafasi za kazi VETA
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:- • Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- • Form IV and form VI results slips; • Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 14th December, 2022;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;