Stores Assistant at Coca-Cola Kwanza Tanzania 2022
New Jobs at Coca Cola Kwanza Tanzania
Reference Number CCB220110-3
Job Title Stores Assistant
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Location – Town / City Dar es salaam
- New Jobs at MUHAS 2022
- Job Vacancies at Kibondo District Council 2022
- 12 Job Vacancies at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) 2022
- 7 Job Opportunities at Makambako Town Council 2022
- Cleaner at International Organization for Migration 2022
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for Stores Assistant, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Stores Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure materials are consistent with requirements and standard
- Materials are issued as per requirements and plan.
- Verify the return of materials to stock, by ensuring the materials are safely protected and are still in the original condition
- Received materials/concentrate are sealed, clean, insect-free, and dust-free and rodent-proof
- Materials are accurately tracked and recorded
- Materials are correctly labelled according to prescribed standards
- Ensure that no excessive or obsolete stock. New Jobs at Coca Cola Kwanza Tanzania
- All goods received to be recorded according to the procedure and signed by authorized manager
- 100% compliance of GMP.
Skills, Experience & Education
Minimum requirement is a Diploma in material handling or administration. Two years practical relevant experience in the same field preferably with FMCG, proficiency in advanced excel, good analytical and numerical skills, SAP knowledge will be added advantage, good communication and interpersonal skills ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance, must be able to work within a team and demonstrate high integrity and honesty work ethics.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 January 2022.