Are you searching for School of St Jude Job Vacancy, June 2023, Nafasi za kazi St Jude, School of st jude job vacancy 2023, the school of st jude vacancy?.
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students free, quality education and 100’s of graduates access to higher education each year.
This year, we provided more than 30,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Read also: Coca-Cola Kwanza Job Vacancy, June 2023
Position: Graphic Designer
Work with us!
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Do you love being creative? Are you passionate about design for both print and digital mediums? Do you have excellent attention to detail? Does it sound like we’re talking about you… Keep reading!
Who are you
- An aspiring and energetic junior graphic designer who can creatively visualise a variety of communications materials.
- Someone who can adapt to a fast-paced working environment with the ability to take on multiple design requests at the same time. – A multi-skilled creative who can create high-quality visual materials and digital content that aligns with the school’s branding guidelines.
- You go to sleep at night dreaming about fonts, colours and amazing design layouts.
What you’ll do
- Create imaginative graphic design concepts and compelling communications materials.
- Produce engaging graphics content for online, social media and printed mediums.
- Provide creative assistance and help conceptualise designs for annual fundraising campaigns.
- Participate in the production of marketing and communications materials as a member of the vibrant Marketing Department.
- Implement the School’s visual brand guidelines and support the refinement of the School’s visual identity.
What we’re looking for
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working as a full-time Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio showing a variety of work
- Organised with in-depth problem solving skills
- Working level knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, methodically and meet tight deadlines
- Creative advertising agency and marketing experience would be beneficial.
Why us | School of St Jude Job Vacancy
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
- A supportive community of international and local employees
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
Are you interested? | Nafasi za kazi St Jude
- Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/MKT/03/23)
- Applications close on 20th June 2023
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE AWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES IN JOB ADVERTISEMENTS AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS. THE SCHOOL OF ST JUDE DOES NOT REQUEST PAYMENT AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING THE OFFER STAGE. ANY PAYMENT REQUESTS SHOULD BE REFUSED AND REPORTED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION.