Are you searching for Coca cola kwanza job vacancy in tanzania, coca-cola kwanza website, nafasi za kazi coca cola 2023, coca cola kwanza jobs 2023?.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company with products sold in more than 200 countries and territories. Our company’s purpose is to refresh the world and make a difference. Our portfolio of brands includes Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and other sparkling soft drinks.
Job Title: Payables Accountant Team Leader
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Finance for an Account Payable Team Leader position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Finance Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Manage Supplier Accounts
- Obtaining monthly supplier statements
- Run creditors age analysis
- Do creditors reconciliations
- Creditors extended to 60 days.
- Check all Creditors reconciliations are current and up to date – no long outstanding items.
- Reconciliation sign off with suppliers.
- To maintain the GR/IR account monthly
- Analyze all outstanding items on GRIR and age analysis
- Monthly compilation of general ledger accounts for the tax pack.
- No items on GRIR accounts for longer than 60 days.
- Monthly GL Recon packs as per year end requirements with timeous follow up and clearance (no items outstanding for longer than 60 days).
- All close off and reporting deadlines to be met.
- Outstanding items on AP recons not to exceed 30 days.
- Current liability file current and 100% accurate
- All monthly GL accounts reconcile with lead schedules for tax pack purposes.
- Local and foreign reconciliation maintained monthly.
Skills, Experience & Education | Coca-Cola Kwanza Job Vacancy
The applicant should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent. At least 5 years of releted experience (experience with FMCG or manufacturing will be an added advantage). The applicant must have a Creditors handling background; SAP experience and finance accreditation will be added advantage.
The applicant should also have strong analytical skills and attentive to detail; good business acumen; strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills and ability to interact with people at various levels; good self-management practices and a self-starter; open minded and embraces feedback.