In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at The African Union (AU) Tanzania 2023, African Union Careers, Ajira Mpya African Union Jobs 2023, african union recruitment process, AU Job Portal.
Ajira Mpya African Union Jobs 2023 New
The African Union, established as a unique Pan African continental body, is charged with spearheading Africa’s rapid integration and sustainable development by promoting unity, solidarity, cohesion and cooperation among the peoples of Africa and African States as well as developing a new partnership worldwide.
- Job Vacancy at National Museum of Tanzania (NMT) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at UNILEVER Tanzania 2022
- 35 Job Vacancies at Arusha Technical College (ATC) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Americares Tanzania 2022
Its Headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Capital City of Ethiopia.
In seeking to achieve this objective, the African Union intends to strengthen its capacity to deliver by, among others, the implementation of its organizational structure and the filling of all vacant posts below:
Purpose of Job
To provide operational leadership in planning and implementation of publicity programmes designed to promote the work of the Court to Africa and International Community
Main Functions : AU Job Portal
- Promotes the work of the Court to the African and International Community through various communication approaches.
- Formulates, develops and advances the Court’s communication strategy by identifying key messages to be promoted and target audiences through developing public friendly products (press releases, information notes, information packs), and creating channels of dissemination, by screening interview requests and by scheduling them.
- Maintains a system to effectively monitor the media and respond to any misleading or incorrect reporting on the Court.
- Ensures internal distribution of important articles or reports on the work of the Court.
- Supervises media access to the Court and arrange for the provision of appropriate and available facilities for the media to report on the work of the Court, both on a day-to-day basis and for high interest events.
- Establishes and maintains a regular publication to disseminate information about the Court, e.g Newsletter or Review.
- Develops internal information resources and networks (knowledge management), increasingly via intranet sites.
Specific Responsibilities : Ajira Mpya African Union Jobs 2023
- Provides policy guidance to senior staff, on the approach to take with the Court’s publics by recommending specific interviews and by briefing them ahead of the anticipated questions.
- Advises the media through regular press briefings and by setting up press conferences for senior Court officials such, as the President, Judges, the Registrar, or the Deputy Registrar, as appropriate.
- Liaises with the Court’s publics including African citizens, NGOs, victims associations and other international organizations to provide them with information on the Court.
- Identifies, selects, orders and manages both hard copy and electronic resources for the Court’s current and anticipated information needs.
- Classifies and stores information, usually using special computer applications, for easy access and retrieval.
- Consistently updates the information on the website of the Court.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- Master’s degree in International Studies (public relations or mass communication) or related fields from a recognized university plus seven (7) years of relevant working experience, preferably in an international organisation
Bachelor’s degree in International Studies (public relations or mass communication) or related fields from a recognized university plus dix (10) years of relevant working experience, preferably in an international organization.
- A certificate in law and/or a certificate in website design/or Video/Radio Reporting will be an added advantage.
Applications must be made not later than August ,1 2022