Looking for Itaxlogin 2023, Kra pinchecker 2023, kra mail, kra website, kra online services, itax return login, Kra Portal, krareturns, Kra itax portal, kra pin registration?.
The Kenya Revenue Authority was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995.
Successful Ways to Use Itaxlogin 2023
KRA is charged with collecting revenue on behalf of the government of Kenya.
Check Also New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The core functions of the Authority are: –
- To assess, collect and account for all revenues in accordance with the written laws and the specified provisions of the written laws. Apply also KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2021
- To advise on matters relating to the administration of, and collection of revenue under the written laws or the specified provisions of the written laws.
- To perform such other functions in relation to revenue as the Minister may direct.
Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management.
The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya. The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance.
Recommended For You
- New Ways to Access Kra Pin Registration 2021
- Latest About Kra itax Portal 2021
- Latest About Kra Portal 2021
- New Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) 2021
- How do I log into my KRA portal? ; KRA itax Website 2021
- New KRA Portal Login 2021; KRA itax Website 2021
- KNEC Portal; KCSE Exams Results; KCPE Results 2021
- New Jobs in Kenya 2021 | Jobs at Mpesa Africa
- KTB Personal Assistant | Job in Kenya 2021
- Accounts Assistants Recruitment Company in Kenya
- Job Vacancies at Nairobi Hospital | Jobs in Kenya 2021
KRA Portal Login 2023 – KRA itax Website 2023
Technology is not only changing the way we interact but also the way we do business. It is not surprising that technology has also affected how tax is administered.
KRA as part of its agenda to enhance service delivery as well as promote tax compliance continues to implement systems that leverage on technology to simplify tax operations.
Some of these systems include;
iTax – Integrated Tax Management System (iTax) is a system that allows taxpayers to update their tax registration details, file tax returns, register tax payments and make status enquiries with real – time monitoring of their ledger account.
iCMS –Integrated Customs Management System (ICMS) is set to replace the Simba System. iCMS will streamline customs operations as well as automate manual operations.