Are you searching for Tabono Consult Job Vacancy June 2023, Nafasi za kazi Tabono Consult Limited, Tabono Consult Limited Tanzania Jobs, Tabono Consult Vacancies, Tabono Consult Jobs in Tanzania?
Position: HSE Officer
Reports to: Project Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled Environment Expert to join our team and contribute to the development of our electricity-based projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in environmental management and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment engineering or related field
- licensure preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in environmental engineering
- Previous Experience in a Tanesco/KPLC/Kentraco/Kengen Related project is preferred.
- Boasting 2 completed projects of 330kV or above is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of environmental engineering principles, practices, and methods.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Physical Requirements: Tabono Consult Job Vacancy
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments, including construction sites
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and scaffolding as needed
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and at heights.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
If you are a skilled Environment Engineer with a passion for designing and constructing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our electricity-based projects.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 20TH June 2023
Tabono will only get in touch with shortlisted candidates
Tabono doesn’t solicit payments from applicants