Job Vacancy at Tanga Cement 2022 | Fitter
Tanga Cement Jobs 2022 Tanga Cement PLC (the then Tanga Cement Company Limited) has the capacity to produce more than 1.25 million tonnes of Simba cement and more than 1.25 million tonnes of clinker. The primary raw material, limestone, is located at the plant site.
Reporting to: Mechanical Supervisor
- Perform professional fitting jobs ensuring plant availability
Tanga Cement Jobs 2022 Principal Accountabilities
- Perform professional fitting or cutting jobs as instructed
- Check fitting equipment and report problems or repair as necessary.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned Line Management
- O-level and/or A-level education or its equivalent
- Full Technician or NTA level 6 in Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test certification in fitter mechanics
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in mechanics fitting jobs
- Experience in welding and fabrication is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Good on fault finding
- Able to plan own activities
- Problem solving
- Able to take and follow instructions
- Good understanding of maintenance requirement of mechanical equipment.
- Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
- The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply For Nafasi za kazi Tanga Cement 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.