Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs 2021 | Consultant Jobs, World Vision Tanzania jobs, World Vision jobs, World Vision jobs 2021 . Check also: Rivertrees Country Inn Jobs 2021 | Food and Beverage Manager
Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs 2021 | Consultant Jobs
Final Evaluation Consultant (Open to local applicants)
The Tanzania Interfaith Partnership (TIP) has been working in Tanzania since 2010 on issues of health and Children’s Rights.
Recommended Jobs for You:
- Ifakara Health Institute Jobs 2021 | Research Officer Jobs
- Jobs at Bugando Medical Center (BMC) 2021
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- How to Register in Ajira Portal 2021 | Kujisajili na Ajira Portal
- Latest Teaching Jobs at UDSM 2021 | Ajira UDSM 2021
TIP is currently implementing a Faith and Community Initiative (FCI) Project on HIV/AIDS and Justice for Children in Mwanza region.
The project is funded by PEPFAR/CDC through Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI).
TIP is currently recruiting for a short term (30 days) consultancy service for the final evaluation of FCI BORESHA project. This position is open to qualified and experienced Tanzanian M&E consultants.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide both technical and financial proposal to TIP with due attention to the details of methodologies and strategies of the consultancy work.
- Develop an evaluation work plan that will operationalize and direct the evaluation.
- Work closely with TIP staff in planning and implementation of plan process.
- Design qualitative and quantitative data collection instruments and tools.
- Recruit and train qualified and experienced data collectors/enumerators
- Review and analyse key project documents such as Annual achievement reports and field monitoring reports.
- Ensure that the evaluation focuses on the overarching objectives taking into account, outcome indicators, opportunities and the lessons learned as a result of the project.
- Review and design evaluation questions, checklists, field guides and other instruments to be used as tools in collection and analysis of the findings and secondary sources.
- Coordinate and supervise the fieldwork during data collection period.
- Provide overall guidance to the evaluation team in the data collection processes
- Ensure that lessons learned are well identified and incorporated in the report.
- Facilitate consultative, debriefing and feedback meeting and discussions with TIP and district teams.
- Discuss and agree on work schedule, methodologies, timeframe and other arrangements for undertaking the evaluation exercise.
- Produce and submit interim reports (field report, first draft and second draft) on fieldwork findings per the agreed format and schedule.
- Submit final report after incorporating comments from TIP and partners.
- Present findings of the evaluation to TIP team, the council of Secretary Generals and as requested.
Qualifications and Entry Requirement:
The lead consultant must be a health specialist and must have a minimum of Master’s degree in Public Health or equivalent.
At Least ten years of working experience in project management and experience in conducting United States Government (USG) Agencies end of project evaluation.
S/he has to have strong statistical/data management and data quality management skill with extensive experience in carrying out standard quantitative and qualitative surveys.
Also managing and evaluating public health response and development project in developing countries, as well as strong familiarity with survey methodology.
Proven track records in leading evaluation teams and producing quality reports.
Skills Required Communication and analytical skills
Remuneration must be quoted as a lump sum (inclusive of all admin and living allowance and Travel costs; etc)
How to apply:
Please send a functional resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line of the position you are applying for; on or before July 31st, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Tanzania Interfaith Partnership Jobs 2021 | Consultant Jobs’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-07-22’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘ Jobwikis – Ajira Portal | Ajira yako | Nafasi za kazi | Online jobs | Tamisemi | Ajira leo | Ajira Mpya, Jobs In Tanzania 2021’ same_as = ‘www.jobwikis.com’ logo_id = ‘3916’ street_address = ‘Namanga’ address_locality = ‘Namanga’ address_region = ‘Dar es salaam’ postal_code = ‘14111’ address_country = ‘Tanzania’ currency_code = ‘USD’ quantitative_value = ‘400’ base_salary = ‘WEEK’ css_class = ” ] [/sc_fs_job]