Are you searching for Teaching Vacancies at Wizara ya Elimu 2024, ajira za walimu 2024, nafasi za kazi walimu 2024, Teaching Jobs ministry of education?
Teaching Vacancies at Wizara ya Elimu 2024
Mkufunzi Msaidizi Umeme Jobs Wizara ya Elimu 2024: The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology seeks Talented Candidates to work for their institution as Mkufunzi Msaidizi Umeme.
General Conditions Teaching Jobs ministry of education
Below are the general conditions for the Teaching Jobs Ministry of education ( ajira za walimu 2024).
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45
years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention or in the email sent to Ernst & Young LLP (EY) for their attention
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Public Service Secretariat Recruitment Portal or attached to the scanned copy of the CV sent through email address of Ernst & Young (EY);
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to the P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building-University of Dodoma and Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma. Or Country Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP, EY 7 House, No 162/1, Mzinga Way Road 14111, Oysterbay, P.O.BOX 2475, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action;
How to Apply for nafasi za kazi walimu 2024?
NOTE: All applications must be sent through the Recruitment Portal using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address can also be found at the PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’).
Deadline for application is 31th January, 2024;
SECRETARY, PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
- Nafasi za kazi shoppers supermarket Arusha | Supermarket jobs in Arusha 2024
- Nafasi za kujiunga na jeshi la magereza 2024 Tanzania
- Freelancer Sales Executive Jobs at Automotive Treatment 2024
- Managing Director Jobs at Arusha International Conference Centre 2024
- New Jobs at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) 2024
- Tutorial Assistant Jobs at MUST 2024