In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc 2022 (Software Specialist (Developer), Vodacom tanzania job vacancies, Vodacom Tanzania jobs 2022, Vodacom Careers, Vodacom jobs 2022.
Read also: 8 Job Vacancies at Luckywell Limited 2022 (Drivers Assistants)
Job title: Squad: Software Specialist (Developer)
The Back-End Developer creates the logical back-end and core computational logic of a website, software or information system (using broad technologies such as JAVA, C#, Python etc).
Creating prototypes and designs and builds modules and solutions in all iterative cycles, to develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome.
- Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc 2022 (Scrum Master)
- Job Vacancies at Ardhi Institute Morogoro 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Iringa District Council 2022
- Job Vacancy at Simba Cement Plc 2022
This role is responsible for performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce design, and ensuring that technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support. Typically reports to the Chapter Lead.
Key Responsibilities : Vodacom jobs 2022
- Designs and develops code, writes and executes unit and integration tests, and supports testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests;
- Designs and develops micro-services in Digital Agility Layer supporting specific commercial requirements and customer journeys;
- Builds performance driven websites/user interfaces with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements
- Tests and deploys developed micro-services to relevant environments using available CI/CD tools;
- Understands / uses RESTful APIs and JSON;
- Coordinates with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the squad to clarify commercial requirements and ensure the correct high-quality outcome;
- Estimates user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog;
- Develops and executes unit and integration tests and supports testing against user and technical story acceptance tests;
- Suggests improvements to user stories and design;
- Manages technical debt as part of daily activities;
- Maintains coding standards;
- Troubleshoots, maintains and optimizes released micro-services based on defined allocation of ownership.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 2 -3 years relevant experience of which a minimum of one year is in programming and/or systems analysis applying agile frameworks
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, LSD, and FDD
- Experience working with multiple programming and markup languages, such as
MicroServices and APIs_FRHR
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Architecture and Design
- Software Engineering
- Service and Solution Design and Development
- Testing and EvaluationTesting and Evaluation.