Segment Marketing Executive at Vodacom Tanzania 2022
Vodacom Tanzania jobs Vacancies, At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
You may also apply:
- Job Opportunities at INNOVEX Tanzania 2022
- New Job Opportunities at Agricycle Tanzania 2022
- Job Vacancies at U.S Embassy Tanzania 2022
- New Jobs at RTI International Tanzania 2022 | Chief of Party
- Job Opportunities at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2022
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Segment Marketing Executive is responsible for overall accountability of gaining share on all customer segments by supporting development of profitable propositions across all customer segments, evaluating business impact (Business case preparation) of initiatives before execution, tracking products performance and monitoring competition.
- Win subscriber and value market share on all customer segments
- Support designing and development of a strong pricing strategy for all customer segments
- Support the designing and creation of customer insight based propositions
- Co-ordinate Go to market End to End for the segments’ propositions
- Consistent monitoring and analyzing of segments and mobile products (voice, data, SMS, and other BTL products) performance
- Support on the development of business cases for all segments’ mobile initiatives and align with finance team for approval.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- University Bachelor Degree in Economics/Business, or Finance focus preferred
- +2 years of demonstrated experience of which at least one year in a relevant Marketing/Commercial role
- Proficiency with MS office suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Solid pricing understanding accompanied with strong analytics translated to consumer insights
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments, establish and maintain professional business relationships with external and internal customers
- Supports the delivery of defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which differentiate Vodacom from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share. Vodacom Tanzania jobs Vacancies
- Effectively interacts with colleagues in delivery of activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
- Performs assigned tasks to help defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construct so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
- Delivers tasks related to engaging with other Vodacom markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
- Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.