Are you searching for Vodacom Tanzania Plc Job Vacancy, May 2023, Vodacom tanzania plc job vacancy in tanzania, vodacom jobs, vodacom jobs for matriculants, vodacom job vacancies 2023?.
Vodacom Group Limited is a South African mobile communications company, providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 55 million customers.
Read also: Dangote Cement Plc Job Vacancy, May 2023
Position: Senior Analyst: Margin Accounting
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 23-May-2023
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose & Key Responsibilities
- The key purpose of the Senior Analyst – Margin accounting is to ensure completeness and accuracy of books of accounts and reporting as per IFRS.
- The senior Analyst will be a member of one of Margin accounting / ICO teams: There will be a close relationship with the other team members across Finance Operations, Business partners Shared services and Commercial.
Key Responsibilities: vodacom jobs
- Manage all Intercompany and roaming accounts; Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting for relevant transaction.
- Manage Shared Services team execution of migrated activities within the agreed SLAs.
- Support the team in resolving operational process and control issues.
- Prepare month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations; Ensure end to end correctness of transactions by applying processes and tools to capture all the revenues and costs incurred.
- Work together with Billing and Revenue Assurance to deliver Margin Assurance dashboards to provide active insights to the business.
- Follow the escalation path and non-surprise management philosophy.
- Drive and support the business excellence/digital transformation roadmap; project manage the automation projects in the pipeline; support local market Get Well/Transformation/Roadmap plans; fully leverage S4HANA capabilities.
- Identify initiatives to improve Intercompany and Roaming accounting process.
Qualifications, Core competencies, Knowledge and Experience : Vodacom Tanzania Plc Job Vacancy
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Strong data analysis skills
- CPA qualification is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Receivables and General Ledger modules
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel and Word experience is essential).
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Data Analytics and Insights
Change and Adaptability
Process and Performance Analytics
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.