Are you searching for Vodacom Tanzania Plc Vacancy, June 2023, vodacom tanzania job vacancies, vodacom tanzania jobs 2023, vodacom jobs 2023.
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
Read also: ShuleSoft Job Vacancy, June 2023
Position: Manager – MIS
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2023
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Description | Vodacom Tanzania Plc Vacancy
• The role of MIS Manager in the Commercial Business Unit is to lead the implementation and maintenance of data and analytics strategy for the unit. The candidate leads the MIS team in creation of commercial Data marts, reports and preparation of Ad hoc analysis.
The candidate plays a big role in designing and maintaining the analytics environments and processes. The candidate advices and supports the business teams with relevant and timely insights in delivering their strategic business goal.
- Timely and accurately preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly management reports.
- Prepare Ad hoc request as requested by Management
- Provide insights for strategy tracking and Cluster approach execution progress.
- Automate key reports and insights delivery using AI and analytics tools.
- Manage insight and reporting requirements for projects and product initiatives in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure that insights are available soon after products are launched.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis with insight to guide the business on strategic decisions.
Key performance indicators:
- Proactively advise and support the business in decision making and provide insightful information.
- Formulation of realistic & reasoning to support commercial decisions.
- Preparation of reports and post analysis for projects and advice accordingly timely.
- Monitor and share KPIs for key commercial KPIs and advice the management.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong analytical skills with ability to integrate details into a big picture view;
• Must be pro-active with ability to multi-task;
• Good communication skills (oral and written) with ability to influence with impact, use clear and compelling messages;
• Flexible and innovation hungry, embracing change positively
• Right attitude and Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
• Leads the Vodacom Way by driving speed to market; making things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues; reliable and transparent to deal with and deliver to others and trust others
• University Degree in degree in Business administration, Finance, Computer Engineering/Science, IT, Economics or related fields
• Experience in MIS reporting and analysis delivery
• BI and data visualization platforms (e.g. Qliksense, PowerBI etc.)
• Data analysis skills
• Business acumen
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience preferably in managerial role.
Skills | Vodacom jobs 2023
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight
- External trends and insights
- Critical Thinking
- People Development
- Strategy Execution
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Market Analysis
- Customer Centricity
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.