Looking for a Business Development Officer at Absa Jobs in Kenya 2023?
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Business Development Officer – First Assurance Kenya
Job Type>> Full Time
Qualification>> BA/BSc/HND, Experience
Job Field>> Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Deadline: Not specified
Bring your possibility for life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Job Summary-Business Development Officer at Absa | Jobs in Kenya 2020
To provide specialist advice and support for business development of information to inform decision making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures SOPs.
- Personal Marketing and Sales Strategy:
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross-selling of products & services and also identify new market opportunities within the portfolio of existing Absa Business Bank Client in conjunction with the ABB RE | Client Relationship Management
- The identification of all target prospects and capturing in the Customer Relationship Management tool and build relationships at all levels within the prospect companies | Sales Target
- Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets | Compliance and Risk Management
- Fulfill all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards | Collaboration
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC)
- Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified? Go to Absa Bank Limited on absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
- Best 10 Online Jobs in Kenya 2023 That Pay Through M-Pesa
- The KRA Mail 2023 | KRA Email Address | kra online services | Itax login
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Jobs 2023
- How do I log into my KRA portal? – KRA itax Website 2022
- Kra Portal 2022 | kra returns login | Kra itax portal login | kra pin registration