Job Opportunities at Vision Fund Tanzania 2021
Job Opportunities at Vision Fund Tanzania 2021, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
- Job Opportunities at Tindwa Medical Health Services(TMHS)
- New Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 2021
- Job Opportunities at Ramada Resort Hotel
- SME Sales Lead at Vodacom Tanzania 2021
- Job Opportunities at NBC Bank Tanzania 2021
Work reference no. 007
Position: People and Culture Officer
Reporting to: Head of People and Culture (HPC)
- Responsible for Assisting/ supporting the Head People and Culture in facilitating all personnel related issues (management of staff expenses, training, talent management, & staff productivity) in accordance with VFT – MFB’s policies.
- Ensures annual staff training plan & budget
- In collaboration with HoDs develops and reviews staff update/training manuals/modules
- Coordinates all staff induction training
- Prepares training calendar and report as appropriate
- Conduct training needs assessment, suggest training courses and advise management accordingly
- Coordinates staff online training.
- Works with the HP&C to coordinate Our Voice survey & reporting, monitors implementation of the identified gaps
- Responsible for VFT Core values & Christian commitment
- Plan and advise on staff team building events as Appropriate
- Ensures consistent couching for performance conversations
- Any other duty as shall be assigned by Head of People and Culture
- At least 5 years’ experience in a professional HR environment
- Member of the local institute of human resources management governing body
- Understanding and training in the local labour laws in Tanzania.
- Experience with and proficiently in using Human Resource Information Systems
- Payroll management and experience in benefits administration is preferred
Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness
- Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Innovative and analytical
- Very good planning skills.
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
Forward their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.
Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1546,
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 10th January, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted