10+ Latest Jobs at Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA), IRUWASA was established under the Water Works Ordinance Cap.281 in accordance with the Government Notice No. 371 published on 25 July 1997.Subject to Section 3 (1) of the Water Works Regulations. Check also: New Jobs at MeTL Group Tanzania 2021
Background – Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA)
Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (‘the Authority’) was established under the Water Works Ordinance Cap.281 in accordance with the Government Notice No. 371 published on 25 July 1997. ( Jobs at Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, ajira Mamlaka ya Maji Iringa – IRUWASA)
Subject to Section 3 (1) of the Water Works Regulations, the Minister responsible for Water declared Iringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority as an autonomous body with effect from 1st January 1998. It commenced operations on 1st July, 1998.
- Latest Jobs at Access Bank Tanzania (ABT) 2021
- New Jobs at G4S Kenya | Jobs in Kenya 2021
- Latest Jobs at ICAP Tanzania 2021
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
The principal activities of Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority are production, distribution and delivery of potable water including collection, treatment and disposal of the waste water emanating from the urban area of the Iringa Municipality. ( Jobs at Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, ajira Mamlaka ya Maji Iringa – IRUWASA)
IRUWASA started its operation as category ‘C’ Authority. It was promoted to category ‘B’ in August 2003 and to category ‘A’ in May 2007. By being in category ”A” IRUWASA aims at becoming the entity that covers fully its operational costs
10+ Latest Jobs at Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA)
(IRUWASA) Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanian‟s to fill vacant posts as mentioned below. ( Jobs at Iringa Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, ajira Mamlaka ya Maji Iringa – IRUWASA)
VISION BY 2025
To be the best water supply and sanitation authority in Tanzania that provides modern, quality and sustainable services that meet customer needs at international standards.
To supply adequate and safe water and sanitation services using modern technology at affordable prices for Iringa Municipal population to enhance their health and quality of life based on effective cost recovery.
IRUWASA undertakes its operations by being guided by reliability, accountability, competence, security, sustainability, integrity and creativity and innovation.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service and where specified.
- Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e–mail and telephone numbers.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–Form IV and form VI results slips;Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer.
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced leveleducation should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively.
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate.