Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS), Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Check also: Jobs at Mwanza International School | Teachers 2021
New Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service | Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry/ Doctor of Dental Surgery 2021
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Job Title : Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry/ Doctor of Dental Surgery
Department: Health and Safety
Reports To: HOD Health and Safety
Date: 17th April 2021
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- Latest Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) 2021
- 3 Jobs at DCMC Trust | Dodoma Christian Medical Center Trust
Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth. May fit dental appliances or provide preventive care. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
This position may involve medical responses on a transport unit (ambulance) or on a remote setting/site.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, patients, families, hospital staff, outside professional agencies, co-workers and supervisory personnel, whether volunteer or paid, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as death, dismemberment, total devastation and loss
- May be required to hold over to cover emergencies and work overtime without advanced notice.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for prolonged periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines or uneven terrain. Must be physically fit to perform job functions adequately as dictated by occupational health.
- Be able to hear and understand at normal range levels.
- May be required to use vehicles in the performance of duties. Vehicles are to include but not limited to: cars, trucks, and ambulances
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful physical activity. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the Department.
- Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of
- Emergency Department patients. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
- Work to create a positive work culture within department and cross-departmental teams.
- Examine patients’ medical records
- Prepare patients for treatment. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems
- Prescribe medication as needed
- Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use
- Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-ups)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Education – Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) or similar degree that gives license to practice the dentist profession BLS, ACLS and ITLS training will be added advantage. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))
- Experience – Minimum of 3 years working experience working in Dental department in well recognized facility.
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter with current CV for consideration to email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th April, 2021. (Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service(TMHS))