This page help you to check Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist 2021, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021. Check also: Jobs at Management Sciences For Health (MSH) | Technical Advisor 2021
Unilever is an British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England, and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Unilever products include food, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, instant coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste,
chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, margarine (Up field), beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. Unilever’s products are available in around 190 countries
Job Position: Procurement Specialist
- Jobs at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) | WASH Specialist 2021
- Jobs at Management Sciences For Health (MSH) | Technical Advisor 2021
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs at Kenya Ministry of Defense 2021
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Provide support to the East Africa Procurement manager and Mufindi TeaM. (Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021)
- To support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
- Support development and implementation of Unilever procurement strategies and policies portfolio
- To support deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- Support Procurement Manager with the tendering process and the subsequent analysis
- Support team activities in accordance with the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
- To be custodian of the team material/service and project databases
- Support the financial analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis. (Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021)
- Support the periodic Executive Summary for the Team by consolidating and reporting various KPIs (e.g. VIP, Commodity Effect, ADBR, Portfolio and Market updates, Payment Terms Tracker, BDOC, Sustainability, Supplier Performance)
- To support complexity reduction programs for the Team
- Continuously improve ways of working e.g. more efficient ways of handling data, thereby close co-operation with Enterprise support and Capability Teams
- To handle diverse customer, supplier or operational issues when they arise. (Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021)
- To ensure the satisfaction of Unilever’s internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization
- To support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships
- Support Procurement Director, Procurement managers on presentations and updates for internal and external audience
- Support in HR issues (Org Charts, tracking of Team member trainings)
- Work closely with Procurement Director to respond to requests from CPO, UPLT, Procurement VPs
- Support in preparing and executing of team/project meetings/telcons and visits
- Update of Counterparty Risk Tracker
- Create and update contracts in the system and ensure they are returned signed from supplier
- Prepare information on purchase prices and conditions to enable proper budgeting ,cash forecasting and forecast variance analysis as needed
- Support security of key materials through the development of contingency plans and alternative materials/suppliers, working with Procurement Materials teams . (Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021)
- 3-5 years in procurement in FMCG
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. (Jobs at Unilever | Procurement Specialist, Procurement jobs in Tanzania 2021)
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!
Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.