Welcome, This page help you to check and apply Jobs at World Vision International Tanzania 2021, World Vision Tanzania jobs, World Vision jobs 2021, World Vision Tanzania Jobs 2021. Check also: Jobs at Global Communities 2021
New Jobs at World Vision International Tanzania 2021
Health and Nutrition Team Leader
Position: Health and Nutrition Team Leader
Location: Dar es salaam
To provide technical leadership and coordination of all Health and Nutrition interventions for WV Tanzania to ensure the realization of Our Promise. The incumbent staff will lead the development of all H&N technical approaches for the NO. (Jobs at World Vision International Tanzania)
- HESLB Public Notice | Taarifa Ya HESLB Kwa Waombaji Mikopo
- Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2021/22
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Jobs at CEDC 2021 | Volunteer Accountant
- ARIS UDSM Timetable 2021/2022 | Almanac UDSM Timetable
S/he will actively pursue resource mobilization strategies for the sector, lead on proposal development, writing and process management.
S/he will lead external representation to donors and government and maintain an externally orientated situational awareness of public health priorities to ensure that WVT is prepared for appropriate sectoral responses.
S/he will support the roll out of H&N in new grants and APs and manage the H&N Technical Program in all clusters. S/he will conduct capacity building and technical backstopping and monitoring of health and nutrition interventions.
Will uphold and the core values of World Vision.
- The H&N Technical Team Leader makes decisions on all technical issues related to the sector.
- The H&N Techniacl Team Leader makes decisions in consultation with direct supervisor, GAM team and H&N technical staff
Core Values and Stewardship
- Provide spiritual support to staff of the Division and reinforce the core values to enable understanding of the WV operations and culture.
- Manage the WVT material and financial resources to ensure Stewardship and accountability in Program Quality and Strategy Division.
Knowledge/Qualifications For the role – Jobs at World Vision International Tanzania
Required Professional Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required:
- A deep knowledge of the health and nutrition issues that affect the country, with significant H&N experience
- Knowledge and skills in health data management/monitoring & evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, demonstrated leadership and good management ability
- Required Education,training, license, registration, and certification
- Master Degree in Public Health, Nutrition or related field, with at least 5 years practical experience in Public health programming with a reputable organization
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in public health programs
- Proven experience in managing community health and nutrition projects
- Experience leading and managing a professional technical team
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
World Vision is an international partnership of Christians whose mission is to follow our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in working with the poor and the oppressed, to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the kingdom of God.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
We work in nearly 100 countries, serving all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
We believe in a full solution to poverty and injustice. We provide emergency assistance to children and families affected by disasters and conflict, partner with communities for long-term solutions to alleviate poverty, and advocate for justice on behalf of the poor.
Motivated by our faith in Jesus Christ, we serve alongside the poor and oppressed as a demonstration of God’s unconditional love for all people.
Deadline: 14th July, 2021