Job Opportunities at PCCB 2021 | TAKUKURU Jobs 2021
Welcome to this important post. We will help you with all useful updates about pccb job portal, www.pccb.go.tz.jobportal, www.pccb.go.tz/job portal. Check also: Job Opportunities at Wizara ya Fedha Na Mipango 2021
Director-General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as shown below:
- Job Opportunities at Wizara ya Fedha Na Mipango 2021
- HESLB Loan Allocation 2021/22 Pdf Results Batch Two
- Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) 2021 Job Opportunities
- Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited 2021
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
- Applicants must have attended National Service’s programs.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
- Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates and other credentials including birth certificate, School leaving Certificate, National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number etc
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not be accepted
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
- Application letters should be handwritten in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
- Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any place as Director General will determine
Anti-Corruption Club Membership certificate will be an added advantage
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as shown below:
Mode of Application
All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal whose address is: www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 8th November, 2021