In this post, you will get all information about New Job Vacancies at TANROADS 2022,Nafasi za kazi TANROADS 2022, TANROADS Arusha vacancies, TANROADS Vacancies 2022.
Read also: New Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania PLC 2022
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) was established on 1st July, 2000 by an order published in the Government Gazette, Notice No. 293 of 2000 under Section 3(1) of the Executive Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997, with the expectation of witnessing a significant improvement in road maintenance and development with respect to quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Matokeo Ya Form Six 2022/23 Form six Results 2022/2023
- WWW Necta go tz 2022 (Necta Results 2022 Form Six)
- 19 New Job Vacancies at NIMR Tanzania 2022
- Names Called for Interview at MUST 2022
The Agency is responsible for the management of 35,000 Km of roads made up of 12,786 Km of trunk roads and 22,214 Km of regional roads according to the Roads Act No. 13 of 2007 and subsequent reclassification up to June 2015.
(TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has entered into contract for the upgrading of Nachingwea – Ruangwa – Nanganga road to bitumen standard(106km); lot 2: Ruangwa – Nanganga section (53.2km); Contract No. TRD/HQ/1052/2019/20. The Contract period is 39 month including the Defects Liability Period of 12 months.
POSITION TITTLE: STRUCTURAL/BRIDGE ENGINEER (1)
Educational/ Professional Qualification.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/Bridge or Structural Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution.
- Must be registered as Professional Engineering with ERB.
- A postgraduate qualification in structural Engineering will be an added advantage.
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- He/she must have a minimum of seven (7) years of specific experience in Bridge Design and construction.
- He/she must have served in at least two (2) road projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last seven (7) years.
- In addition, he/she must have working experience of at least three (3) years in Sub – Sahara Countries.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Self – motivated and able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
Duty and Responsibility.
He/she shall be responsible for that ensuring the bridges and other drainage structures are constructed according to design and conform to the contract specifications.
Mode Of Application: Nafasi za kazi TANROADS 2022
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified copies of relevant education, professional certificate and birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below by or on 15th July, 2022 at 4:00pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 1022,