New Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd 2021, Mwananchi Communications Ltd is a company based in Tanzania. Check also: 25 Latest Jobs at Ifakara Health Institute (IHI)
New Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd 2021
Mwananchi Communications Ltd, engages in the print media and radio, and is the publisher of Tanzania’s leading daily newspaper, Mwananchi (in Swahili), and others such as The Citizen, Sunday Citizen, Mwananchi Jumapili, and Mwanaspoti. ( Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd)
Mwananchi Communications Limited is a subsidiary of Nation Media Group. It is the leading print media company in Tanzania with print as well as online platforms. It was established in May 1999 as a Media Communication Limited and transformed to the advertising & Public Relations agency in year 2001 and was later acquired by Nation Media Group in the year 2002.
- Selform Tamisemi go tz 2021 | Kubadili Tahasusi 2021
- New Form Five Selection 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kidato cha Tano 2021
- New Necta Form Six Results 2021 | Matokeo ya Form Six 2021
- New Jobs at EWURA | Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority 2021
- Latest Jobs at Kenya Ministry of Defense 2021
Through Newspapers, we deliver a literate and informed audience who are opinion leaders, early adopters, and heavy consumers of different brands and service. ( Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd)
Our print also delivers a mass market audience ranging from the young and upwardly mobile to the lower/ middle class who are mainstay of the Tanzania economy. Our Digital platforms provide you with an urban and peri urban audience and allow you a window into the world. It is the most effective way to reach anybody out there both local and international with an interest with the Tanzania and East Africa market.
JOB Tittle – Freelance Business Executives
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets. ( Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd)
Duties and Responsibilities – Freelance Business Executives
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company. ( Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd)
- Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.
JOB Tittle – Freelance Business Executives-Digital
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue on our digital platform.
Duties and Responsibilities – Freelance Business Executives-Digital
- Actively managing digital campaigns for the clients, including PPC, SEO.
- Planning, implementing, scheduling and delivering successful digital campaigns on behalf of our customers.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets. ( Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Ltd)
- Ensuring customers are getting excellent results on their digital marketing spend.
- Reading / attending webinars / keeping up to date on current and emerging trends.
- Up selling and cross selling to clients – working closely with the Business manager.
- Innovating – coming up with new product ideas and communicating them to your manager.
- A strong focus on ecommerce and conversion.