In this post, you will get all information about Puma Energy Tanzania Jobs 2022, puma job opportunities, puma job application, Nafasi za kazi Puma Energy Tanzania.
Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents.
Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico, Australia and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Center in Mumbai, India.
Main Purpose: Puma Energy Tanzania Jobs 2022
In collaboration with Finance Stocks Team and Business Support Supply section, we are looking for a high performing individual who will Manage and maintain inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items as required respectively.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the LPG depot.
- Ensure that the LPG Depot operates in accordance with Puma Energy (T) Ltd regulations and requirements.
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of LPG Depot activity with respect to stock reception, storage, cylinder filling and distribution.
- To ensure cylinder are filled per WMA requirements
- To ensure day to day order execution, all released orders are loaded and dispatched
- Ensuring proper stock for filling rubber for cylinders and its application
- To ensures cylinders are clean
- Manage Technical projects as required by the Company.
- Must be prepared to work beyond normal working hours and must be available anytime on call.
Education & Experience
- A holder of a Higher National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years’ experience especially in the LPG industry, similar or related roles.
Competencies: Puma job opportunities
- Understanding of Weight and measure procedures and regulations regarding local stock movement of LPG products
- Understanding of EWURA regulations and procedures in respect of operating petroleum downstream operations in the country (in particular LPG business)
- Knowledge of Tanzania LPG market
- Inventory/stocks management
- Working knowledge of Product quality & HSSE as applies to LPG business.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications eps Word & Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP, esp. Navision
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Management & logistics skills.
Key Relationships: Puma job application
Internal: Finance – Stocks, Retail Managers, Supply Manager and Business Support Team
External: Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Tanzania Port Authority (TPA), EWURA, Shipping Agent etc.