Welcome, Through this page you can check and apply Sales Executives at Thika Motor Dealers (K) Ltd 2021. check also: Jobs at KUWASA 2021
Sales Executives at Thika Motor Dealers (K) Ltd 2021
TMD Kenya (Thika Motor Dealers) was established in 1989 as a dealership of General Motors (E.A) Ltd.
The Company started operating in Thika’s Industrial area and trading with the support of ICDC and other local banks. In the early 2000’s, the Company put up its current ultra-modern custom built premises on Kenyatta Highway, Thika Town with a capacity to handle a large number of light and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Jobs at The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) 2021
- Jobs at Amani Centre for Street Children 2021
- Latest Form Five Second Selection 2020/2021
- Form Six Results 2021 | Necta Result Form Six 2021
- How to Access UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 | UDSM OAS Login
To date, the Thika Branch serves as the company headquarters. TMD Kenya to date has 5 branches throughout Kenya, which include, Thika, Karatina, Machakos, Mlolongo and Ruaka Branch. Our branches offer Vehicle Sales, After-Sales Service and Spare Parts shop.
TMD Kenya now is a lead dealer for Isuzu East Africa, our portfolio include Isuzu D-max pick-ups , N-Series, F-Series, MV Buses and the EXZ heavy commercial Trucks (Trailer). We specialise in after-sales services of Isuzu and Chevrolet vehicles.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following functions:
Key Responsibilities – Sales Executives at Thika Motor Dealers
- Facilitate Vehicle sales and prospecting.
- Meeting with Sales Manager to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and business targets.
- Manage customer leads. (Sales Executives at Thika Motor Dealers)
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients.
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory.
- Helping clients find the best spare parts explaining the benefits.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- More Details on Experience
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Sales exposure in the motor industry being an added advantage
- Must be Computer literate.(Sales Executives at Thika Motor Dealers)
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- More Details on Skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be proactive and focused to achieve sales quotas.
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to
email@example.com by 27th June 2021